Sarah Palmer vs Catherine-B320

im the next halo

8 members have voted

1. 1. Sarah Palmer (H4) vs Catherine-B320 (Reach)

• Sarah Palmer (H4)
    • Catherine-B320 (Reach)

All the Spartans from 1 to 3 have much greater advancements on their natural abilities, it only seems like we're super human in MP cause chief or any other REAL spartans arn't there.

@Zandril I agree about Kat's driving. Kat drove me off the same ledge 4 times in a row, but i still picked her.

All the Spartans from 1 to 3 have much greater advancements on their natural abilities, it only seems like we're super human in MP cause chief or any other REAL spartans arn't there.

@Zandril I agree about Kat's driving. Kat drove me off the same ledge 4 times in a row, but i still picked her.

Aren't the Spartan-IVs more advanced than the Spartan-IIIs? The Spartan-IIIs where trained as suicide squads and the Spartan-IVs where meant to survive.

Edited by Zuko 'Zarhamee

Aren't the Spartan-IVs more advanced than the Spartan-IIIs? The Spartan-IIIs where trained as suicide squads and the Spartan-IVs where meant to survive.

No, as far as the halo story goes, the spartan IV's are just average marines whoes abilities are only slightly altered compared to chief and othe original spartan they are average hieght, average build, and had to be Black Water Ops or ODST to become a spartan. Also they did not have quite as much training as thier predicesors. And only spartan II's were suicide squads I's and III's were super soldiers. This is explained in Ghost's of Onyx. Oh and only jorge was a Spartan II, Kat, Carter, Emile, June, and 6 were all spartan III's, hence is a contribution why they sent Jorge to deliver the bomb in reach as suicide was his prime directive.

No, as far as the halo story goes, the spartan IV's are just average marines whoes abilities are only slightly altered compared to chief and othe original spartan they are average hieght, average build, and had to be Black Water Ops or ODST to become a spartan. Also they did not have quite as much training as thier predicesors. And only spartan II's were suicide squads I's and III's were super soldiers. This is explained in Ghost's of Onyx. Oh and only jorge was a Spartan II, Kat, Carter, Emile, June, and 6 were all spartan III's, hence is a contribution why they sent Jorge to deliver the bomb in reach as suicide was his prime directive.

No, the Spartan-II's were not suicide squads. They had the most improvements of any of the Spartan programs. The Spartan-III's were suicide squads. And the Spartan-IV's have to be enhanced a lot or they wouldn't be able to wear the Mjolnir armor without shattering every bone in their body.

Edited by Zuko 'Zarhamee

Spartan II's - Genetic-wise naturally already better than the rest, further buffed with physical and mental teaching and training from the ages of around 5-7. These are kids who would learn calculus by the age of 10. At age 14, they had the body of an 18 year old elite level athlete.

Spartan III's - Orphans who weren't genetically awesome naturally but had the drive to get revenge. Built for high risk operations, they were suicide squads except the very best, some of whom possibly have the same Spartan II gene. They were still trained from an early age, and truly the only difference between them and SII's are cheaper armor, cheaper (But just as efficient) drugs and modifications to their body and no natural genetic that made them better.

Spartan IV's - ODST's and capable Marines would be drafted to have modifications. Because of that, most of their training were standard and they started that at the minimum age of 18, meaning that, compared to the previous 2, they missed out on about 12 years of training, of which it would have been a lot more intense. Armor and genetic enhancement drugs, etc. are even more cheaper but possibly more potent, but this still means that they didn't get it at puberty, which is when the 'big boost' really comes. The chance of one of them having the 'super-gene' that Spartan II's and possibly some Spartan III's had is there, but it is also possible that, if it is, the gene was never allowed to reach full potential.

As such, despite terrible driving, Kat is quite probably far more capable than the average Spartan IV. The only possible reason that Palmer could be better is because Palmer's parents were insurrectionists and could have been raising their child for military service.

If you were talking about which one was hawter, on the other hand.....

No, the Spartan-II's were not suicide squads. They had the most improvements of any of the Spartan programs. The Spartan-III's were suicide squads. And the Spartan-IV's have to be enhanced a lot or they wouldn't be able to wear the Mjolnir armor without shattering every bone in their body.

As i said read the book Ghosts of Onyx, then quote to me what they called the Spartan II's rougly half way through, and if that was true why didn't they send Kat, Carter, or June with six to detonate the bomb for Jorge was a II as stated before and i should restate what i said priar the II's were suicide squads only against the human inserectionist's, this is when they.

But in all honesty with all the mission ever Spartan generation when through they are technically all suicide squads, thier odds usually are 1-5 on OH MY GOD THERES MORE OF THEM

As i said read the book Ghosts of Onyx, then quote to me what they called the Spartan II's rougly half way through, and if that was true why didn't they send Kat, Carter, or June with six to detonate the bomb for Jorge was a II as stated before and i should restate what i said priar the II's were suicide squads only against the human inserectionist's, this is when they.

But in all honesty with all the mission ever Spartan generation when through they are technically all suicide squads, thier odds usually are 1-5 on OH MY GOD THERES MORE OF THEM

No, they called the Spartan-III's suicide squads. The Spartan-II's were meant to survive and keep fighting. That's why the Spartan-II's got the Mjolnir armor and were trained from the age of 6, while the Spartan-III's got the SPI armor and a few years of training. And in Reach they didn't send Kat, Carter, or any of the others because Noble Six and Jorge were the only ones and the ship and Jorge literally threw Six off it to make sure that he (SIx) survived.

No, they called the Spartan-III's suicide squads. The Spartan-II's were meant to survive and keep fighting. That's why the Spartan-II's got the Mjolnir armor and were trained from the age of 6, while the Spartan-III's got the SPI armor and a few years of training. And in Reach they didn't send Kat, Carter, or any of the others because Noble Six and Jorge were the only ones and the ship and Jorge literally threw Six off it to make sure that he (SIx) survived.

Well if the others were suicidal squads they could have com on the pelican, and Jorge and Six could have flown away from the ship in their sabre like all the marines, and John 117 is a Spartan III and if you read up on his bios 3's were the ones taken at age 6 and had the Mjolnir armor as well as the Spartan II's and Kat, Carter, Noble 6, June,  and i've never seen a full Spartan III team go into a situation in which they could not escape unless something happened to change plans, such as on the covenant ship with Jorge and Noble 6, and honestly the Spartan II's were suicide squads but it got too costly to send them out so they stopped it and this is why the Spartan III's could never have been suicide squads their armor cost more to make than the Spartan II's, and really ALL spartans were trained to survive and if that wasn't a practicle option they were to try and eliminate as many hostiles as possible.

source for spartan III in mjolnir armor (read the second paragraph under the purpose section, and for other references supporting my side of our argument read the 3rd paragraph of purpose this paragraph states that they III's were trained to survive better than the II's)

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-III_Program

Well if the others were suicidal squads they could have com on the pelican, and Jorge and Six could have flown away from the ship in their sabre like all the marines, and John 117 is a Spartan III and if you read up on his bios 3's were the ones taken at age 6 and had the Mjolnir armor as well as the Spartan II's and Kat, Carter, Noble 6, June,  and i've never seen a full Spartan III team go into a situation in which they could not escape unless something happened to change plans, such as on the covenant ship with Jorge and Noble 6, and honestly the Spartan II's were suicide squads but it got too costly to send them out so they stopped it and this is why the Spartan III's could never have been suicide squads their armor cost more to make than the Spartan II's, and really ALL spartans were trained to survive and if that wasn't a practicle option they were to try and eliminate as many hostiles as possible.

source for spartan III in mjolnir armor (read the second paragraph under the purpose section, and for other references supporting my side of our argument read the 3rd paragraph of purpose this paragraph states that they III's were trained to survive better than the II's)

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-III_Program

Here's an exact exact quote from your source. "They would be trained in companies of 300 to 330 at a time, and then sent on suicide missions that the UNSC could not accomplish even with the elite Orbital Drop Shock Troopers." 

Here's an exact exact quote from your source. "They would be trained in companies of 300 to 330 at a time, and then sent on suicide missions that the UNSC could not accomplish even with the elite Orbital Drop Shock Troopers." 

Yes but that quote is taken out of context, those missions were attempted by ODST's not other spartans, and from a normal human admiral a mission like that is a suicidal one but the two's were trained to blow themselves up. ALL spartan when i suicidal missions.

Yes but that quote is taken out of context, those missions were attempted by ODST's not other spartans, and from a normal human admiral a mission like that is a suicidal one but the two's were trained to blow themselves up. ALL spartan when i suicidal missions.

That quote is not taken out of context. The Spartan-III's were sent on suicide missions.

Stop trolling please.

Spartan II's were never trained for covenant. Turns out they were good at it though so not only did the UNSC try to ensure their survival as nearly all ground ops they were in were successful, but they were given all the best things to survive.

Spartan III's were trained in batches of 300-330, aiming for quantity over quality. Those that had the most quality were moved to serve elsewhere, similar to Spartan II's, and aimed to survive as those Spartan III's were very capable on the field, with high test scores. Once that happened (Like with noble team spartans) the entire batch, (So far this only happened to alpha and bravo) were sent on an insane suicide mission. Alpha had to setup ground ops for a few days and blow up some stuff at 12 years old and they all died. Bravo simply dropped, and ran, having a much quicker op but still to blow up some stuff. Only 2 survived, and they went to Trevelyan.

Spartan IV's are just people who suck except You, who would probably be very capable and possibly carry the same gene that Spartan II's and allegedly some Spartan III's had as well.

• Like 1