spartan adjustable sizes for halo 5

spartan-11

I think it's a good idea :) The problems I can see with this though, is players might take advantage of this. Like Matt said, they could make their character less of a "bullet magnet." It would definitely appeal to everyone who likes to put a little customization on their game, though. Such as myself :) If they were to implement this into Halo, maybe the adjustable sizes would only appear on your player card and in Spartan ops.

Awful idea as Victory Element said above me. It would be exploited to make your hit box much smaller than it is as a standard spartan. Allowing you to miss bullets that would hit you otherwise. The models for the Spartans and their armour would have to be made in so many variants its not funny, which wastes time in the Art Department, which isn't good when you need the game to Microsoft on the deadline.

ok then lets drop the small thing and have a standard size set as default, that leaves adding muscle and tallness, thinness ,upper body build, lower body build, arm build,(left handed right or handed if possible) etc, make em like George or Arnold schwartenegger or something, so how does that set? a good idea for halo 5?

The problem with this is that people would make their spartans smaller to minimize the hitbox, so that it would be harder to snipe them. Also, most of the Spartans were the same height (except Samuel) because they went through the same augmentations and carry similar genes, meaning that even before they went through training they were all somewhat similar physically. There would therefore be no need to alter your Spartan's height. 

• Like 1