What helmet is this?

theeinferno

That would be the Fotus armor

I believe that's actually the Dead Eye armor :) http://www.ign.com/wikis/halo-4/Deadeye

The only way to obtain it, is if you had preordered Halo 4 at Best Buy or Play.com. There's no other way to get The Dead armor, unfortunately, unless you buy the codes online for a ridiculous price :/

• Like 1

I believe that's actually the Dead Eye armor :) http://www.ign.com/wikis/halo-4/Deadeye

The only way to obtain it, is if you had preordered Halo 4 at Best Buy or Play.com. There's no other way to get The Dead armor, unfortunately, unless you buy the codes online for a ridiculous price :/

You're right, It is Deadeye. Sorry about that but the two do look very similar.

I have dead eye best buy had it Nd it is in my opionon the best looking helm so far ever fotus looks dumb with the unicorn spike really unicorns are sacred so why do noobs have it???? They should have saved this helm like they did for recon in halo 3 for the best players notthe ones who spend the most  

I have dead eye best buy had it Nd it is in my opionon the best looking helm so far ever fotus looks dumb with the unicorn spike really unicorns are sacred so why do noobs have it???? They should have saved this helm like they did for recon in halo 3 for the best players notthe ones who spend the most  

Recon wasn't for the best players, but often the most famous. Also, everyone had recon after ODST.