Useless Super Power

Many great heroes save civilians or cities or the world or the galaxy, or the universe in some cases. Hell, just about every hero I can think of saved something. But I guess that's why they're heroes. And you know how they save stuff?

Amazingly awesome super powers.

Many great heroes can fly, or use some kind of x-ray vision, or teleport and have mind powers or super strength or  laser eyes or...well, you get my point; many great heroes have some sort of super power.

Well guess what?

You're not one of those great heroes.

You've never saved anybody because your super power is so incredibly useless. Did I make you upset with that last sentence? I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I can be invisible...but only when nobody's looking. There. I told you mine, now it's your turn. What's your useless super power?

• Like 2

I have the ability to Self Destruct at any given moment with a push of a button. 

Sadly using the Self Destruct button will cost me my own life so Its pretty much useless... unless I go Commando Last Stand like Rambo on Mickey Ds Super Sized Big Mac orbiting Saturn on a Thursday...

Other than that its useless  <_<