Looking for a Clan

Hello I am a big fan of Halo and have played it with friends for years ever since halo combat evolved. A couple months ago I started joining clans any I could find but I have been dissatisfied with them for reasons that aren't important right now.

Here is a list of things I want in a clan

1. A clan leader I can trust and talk to and possibly become friends with.

2. I want competitive and casual but mostly I just want to make some friends to play with

3. I want the opportunity to prove myself and work up the ranks.

Things that I don't want in a clan

1. I don't want to be treated like I'm just some random person I asked to join you I deserve to be respected and treated like apart of the family

2. I don't need a Clan leader who is never online I can't tolerate that.

3. I don't want to be forced to do things like change my gt or emblem armor or colours or turn up at meetings, If I respect you and like the clan I'll do whatever I can to show I'm proud and greatful.

Please note I'm not interested in any big multiple clan group things I want a Dedicated Halo clan I don't have call of duty or battlefield and I'm not going to pretend just cause the clan likes them.

Also Halo Clans with Divisions you can try to recruit me if you want but like above I need dedication and when you make divisions I feel like you lose touch with the clan as a whole.

I know I'm extremely picky but this is what I want and if you can offer it I will give my best.

Things you should know

I'm not from the USA so timezones may be a problem but I can be up late or early if you need me for like a meeting or clan battle.

I may change my colour and emblem in an official clan battle but otherwise I'm not going to.

I am usually mature but do like to joke around if playing casual.

I am mostly interested in a Halo 4 clan but Reach would be ok too.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

SweatedQuasar08

• Hey there sweatedquasar08! I'm a recruiter from the xbox360 clan, Instant Death Squad.

Started in 2009, Instant Death Squad (IDS) is an XBOX 360 Gaming Clan with members from around the world and our mission is to provide an engaging and competitive environment for gamers of all ages and abilities.

We have more than a 1000 registered members and an active forum community! Instant Death Squad has both casual & competitive players of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo Series and we have an organized clan structure, and clan ranks updated monthly.We also participate in tournaments when available for Halo, Call of Duty and Battlefield. Another benefit of joining IDS are the clanmates who are fun to play with, and place the team above themselves. They are also mature and treat all other players with respect.Most importantly, clanmates who just want to have a fun time!

All you have to do is be active on XBL and our website for your required 2 week trial and be at least 18 years of age.Feel free to register and apply at - www.instantdeathsquad.net

IDS welcomes you,

Quack I R Duck

• 2 weeks later...

Clan/Community: Legion Gaming Organization
Short: LGO
Type: Clan Community

Date Open: 04/01/2013
What Can LGO offer you?
Members: 65-75+
Site: Ecga.enjin.com
Clan App: http://files.enjin.com/402864/LGO%20APP/_LGO_HQ.apk
Active Leaders
Room for Advancement
Well Structured Clan/Community
Leadership with over 30 years of Clan & Guild Leading Experience

Active Recruiting In:

Halo 4- Two Division
C.O.D II- One New Division opens 07/24/2013 Signup now!

Battlefield – TBD
***Active Mine craft players as well

Requirements:

Mic: Working
Mature Attitude
Active at least one day per week.

We are looking for down to earth members who are looking to build and be a part of a Community based clan. We are Real people with real lives who want to maximize the time we have. Our goal is to build a close fun loving community that expands not only in Halo but across X-box live! We are still fairly small but we have a strong core. Check us out and see what we can offer you. If you are interested or have Questions please feel free to contact use here or via our site for faster response time. www.Ecga.enjin.com.

Look I am not going to tell you every thing avout my clan like LGO Council or SatansThong.If I wanted to do that then I would have made a thread for my clan(at least another one). I will tell you that we have some of the things you want in a clan and don't want, we are also a clan who are not very competitive and we aren't very numerous. We have divisoins but we are very connected to them trust me I should know. Finnally the clan leader may or may not accpt your friend request for two reasons.

1. He is not always on

2. He is mainly friends with those who are Captain or higher.

If you do want to join message me at DHX CagyDrakeand I will tell you more about our clan.

• 10 years later...