Bullseye Map Pack and Champions Bundle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA0BdYA3wk4

On the second day of RTX, 343 Industries announced the Bullseye Map Pack, featuring a much loved classic, The Pit, only now called Pitfall, a brand new map called Vertigo, and a new armor permutation which is supposed to resemble a football outfit, the Ricochet armor.

There will also be another pack, called the Infinity Armor Pack, which you can download separately for 240MSP, which include three armor permutations, the Prefect armor, Mark V armor, and the ODST armor. There is also another pack called the Steel Skin Pack, which include a sleek gold and black skin for every UNSC, Covenant, and Forerunner loadout weapons. The Steel Skin Pack will too be 240MSP.

You can purchase the Champions Bundle for a better value at 800MSP which will give you all content within the Bullseye Map Pack, the Infinity Armor Pack, and the Steel Skin Pack, plus loads of new stances, armor skins, and new and colorful weapon skins. 

The Champions Bundle, Bullseye Map Pack, Infinity Armor Pack, and Steel Skin Pack will all release on August 20th. 

The Bullseye Map Pack WILL NOT be free for those who have purchased the War Games Map Pass, as Frankie stated at the Halo 4 RTX panel.

This post has been promoted to an article Edited by Forum Dinosaur
  • Like 7

It will make me play H4 again, love the games they put in, not a big fan of the grifball in H4 (preferred Reach's) but Ricochet looks a lot of fun, especially if playing with friends

I personally think it was best in Halo 3 because of the Gravity Hammer's physics. It could be used for things other than smashing. It was great for transportation and shooting yourself across the map. I never could have gotten ODST Firefight achievements without using it to get to places quickly.

I am not sure if the Hammer in Halo Reach was the same, but that is what made Grifball more fun for me.

• Like 2

I personally think it was best in Halo 3 because of the Gravity Hammer's physics. It could be used for things other than smashing. It was great for transportation and shooting yourself across the map. I never could have gotten ODST Firefight achievements without using it to get to places quickly.

I am not sure if the Hammer in Halo Reach was the same, but that is what made Grifball more fun for me.

The Physics in Halo Reach are superior to Halo 3, but when it comes to the Gravity Hammer or certain trick jumps, Halo 3 is way better. But I believe the Gravity Hammer was remotely the same as it was in Halo 3, the only difference being that you don't launch nearly as high or far, and the timing required to pull it off is vastly different, so it is much trickier.

The Physics in Halo Reach are superior to Halo 3, but when it comes to the Gravity Hammer or certain trick jumps, Halo 3 is way better. But I believe the Gravity Hammer was remotely the same as it was in Halo 3, the only difference being that you don't launch nearly as high or far, and the timing required to pull it off is vastly different, so it is much trickier.

I hated Reaches Jump height though. It didn't feel like Halo. Other than that, I agree. 

• Like 1

I hated Reaches Jump height though. It didn't feel like Halo. Other than that, I agree. 

Oh I know! Reach had horrible jumping height and no floaty-ness to it, once you jumped you fell like a rock. They tried too hard to make the game like Halo CE at least when it comes to jump height, but Halo CE jump height doesn't work at all with the Physics in Reach. And when they altered the physics in certain playlists they only altered them to put more emphasis on people needing to use Armor Abilities like Evade, Sprint, and Most of All Jetpack.

• Like 1

Oh I know! Reach had horrible jumping height and no floaty-ness to it, once you jumped you fell like a rock. They tried too hard to make the game like Halo CE at least when it comes to jump height, but Halo CE jump height doesn't work at all with the Physics in Reach. And when they altered the physics in certain playlists they only altered them to put more emphasis on people needing to use Armor Abilities like Evade, Sprint, and Most of All Jetpack.

Yeah, story wise, the jump height made sense, but game play wise, I didn't like it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I think it all looks fantastic. Now I'm gonna get a little snotty but I don't mean it in a rude way. But... I think its all too expensive.  I'm definitely gonna buy it but I'm just saying I think in general it is over priced... That doesn't bother me now but I feel since it is the 4th dlc it should be cheaper since people have already spent money on the other 3 dlc they would be more likely to buy this one if it was cheaper.....

I just want as many people to have it so that way it will come up more in matchmaking, and so that in customs if people want to play ricochet together they don't have to pay for a new game mode. Or will ricochet be free after a certain amount of time.

Once again I don't mean for this to sound hateful because I think the pack looks awesome. But to some people it might be a little bit out of budget. Which doesn't only affect them it affects people that want to play with them too.... :)

P.S. The steel skins are my favorite part....