Interviews with Stars of the Community Volume 36: Spades N AZ

Drizzy_Dan

Awesome Job D_D, those were some great questions and I get the hint now xD

Spades you deserve to be MoM more than anyone I know, (I get this doubles as your MoM post) and you had a lot of good advice up there too. Also Halo 3 won't be made free in July (the next game for July is Assassin's Creed 2) but if you do have CGN on Reach next month, you can definitely count me in!

P.S. Absolute Pomeranian :rofl:

• Like 3

Those interviews are intense.  I had no idea that Drizzy was going to blindfold and kidnap me.  Put me int he trunk of his 53'.  Then interrogate me in a dark warehouse tied up.  But he was nice enough to release me unharmed when we finished.  I told you I wasn't Spetnaz.

• Like 8

Those interviews are intense.  I had no idea that Drizzy was going to blindfold and kidnap me.  Put me int he trunk of his 53'.  Then interrogate me in a dark warehouse tied up.  But he was nice enough to release me unharmed when we finished.  I told you I wasn't Spetnaz.

I was treated a much nicer scenario. I wasnt blindfolded, and thrown into a trunk. :P

• Like 1