Halo 5 wish list

xWrath68x

Now these are all my opinions so please do not be offended. But after seeing the population drop in halo 4, i thought these ideas would prevent it from happening in halo 5.

But 343i, please listen to some of these if you read this.

1. Better maps, now I know this isn't very specific but I hear people complaining about the maps constantly, to be honest the only map I enjoyed was ragnarok. Exile was alright but not great.

2. Elites, please 343 bring back the elites. There honestly isn't a purpose on the multiplayer story, it seems like an excuse to remove/add new elements to the mp. But honestly i miss Halo 3's multiplayer elite customization. It seems a little depressing and as if halo 4's mp is missing something, and that would be elites.

3. Firefight, as well as firefight versus, spartan ops was decent but it got old after awhile, maybe more cutscenes wouldve helped, such as all players riding in a pelican in the start, or something unique.

4. Campaign needs lots of improvements.. Not trying to be blunt but I didnt enjoy it nearly as much as i did with the other halo's, i didnt have the halo feeling going on when i played it, I missed the amazing soundtrack that'd get me all worked up, I miss the colorfulness while Halo 4 seemed all gray and dull. With the exception of the mission with the mammoth.

5. As i said before, the soundtrack. It was honestly awful. No offense to anyone who thinks otherwise, but it is all dull and doesn't get me in the mood to fight the enemies! I hardly notice any of the soundtrack because it can't hold my attention like the previous games (besides Reach and ODST, i didnt care for those soundtracks either.) Halo 4 just doesn't sound like halo.

6. The models, I've seen many people unhappy with the new grunts and marines, aswell as Jackals. While the elites still look like they did in reach just less armored. But seriously? Why do the marines look like they're getting ready to play paintball or something? The grunts are awful looking, I hope they go back to the old look in halo 5. The hunters still look similar so no complains there :)

7. Spartan Armor just doesn't look like Spartans anymore. In halo 3 you could instantly tell what armor someone was wearing because of the diversity in the helmets, I'm not saying that halo 4's armor looks all the same, but it doesn't stand out, at all. I have to be real close to recognize someones armor, and still i only can tell what helmet they're wearing. Once again if elites are brought back, please have full customization unlike reaches elites:/ at least reach had elites!

8. Vid masters! I loved getting those achievements so i could brag about my recon (not really lol) please do something like the vid masters though, and reward is with some awesome armor after getting them all!

9. Forge world. I know they added forge island, but it wasnt great. I still applaud 343 for listening to the community though. I loved* how we could add trees in forge island however.

10. Vehicles. It felt like halo 4 took away some vehicles rather than adding new ones.. Where's the hornet? A falcon? What happened to specter? 343 Please bring back some of the old vehicles! Maybe a pelican in forge, for transport purposes only, no guns on it. Imagine flying one around in big team battle carrying half your team in it? With the xbox ones capabilities, I'm sure 343 could implement it some how.

11. A new big game type. Battlefield 4 is going to have 64 players on xbox one, while big team is only 18 (forgive me if I'm wrong). Imagine a new game type called Ultra team or something, 32 players, and maybe two maps just for that game type that are rather large than most of the halo maps. We'd need to use vehicles to get across the map, especially if it was an objective based game mode, then that multiplayer transport pelican would really be helpful now :') Also please bring back invasion if elites are present :)

Thanks for reading, i typed this all on my iPhone so please forgive any spelling errors. These were all my opinions so if you disagree please feel free to say so. Share your opinions below on what you'd like in halo 5:)

• Like 2

Agreed on the maps, the only one I can even tolerate is Haven. And like I said I have to tolerate it. The maps are all too HUGE! Not a single small map. And there are too many forge maps, we need more original maps.

The MENU SYSTEM: Don't mean to be rude, but it is the worst menu system I have ever come across. Lists work just fine, we don't need windows phone style stuff.

After game stats:  Doesn't display headshots? Hell you don't even get a headshot medal with the sniper. Basically the whole after game stats ordeal is just as bad as the menu system.

I really hope to see all of this stuff make a DRAMATIC change in Halo 5.

One thing I hope you guys plan to keep is the fast gameplay.

To be honest I was totally upset with Halo 4,it's  the only one to make me rage.  But I still enjoy it, despite the horrible design.

Another thought i had on what i wish could be in but probably not, if elites do come back in campaign they should have the two factions of them the ones who stayed with the Covenant and the Seperatists (Sangheli army) and the seperatitists need to have Traditional Sanghelian armor like Harka from Halo: Legends. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Harka this would make for some amazing gameplay, elites vs elites.

• Like 1

Personally I kinda' liked the Marines with the masks. What I have wanted ever since Halo: CE was playable Marines. I think it would be interesting to play from a Marine's point of view; no shields, no super strength, etc. It would leave you at a disadvantage, but it would make the game more challenging. I also think it would be fun to play as the different species of the Covenant. Such as the Jackals, or the Grunts, or Hunters. I wish you could have more vehicles in Forge to pilot. Like the Pelican, Seraph, or Spirit. I think it would make the game more diverse, and, you could make better Machinimas. I hope you all agree with me, and again, thank you for taking the time to read this. 

• 2 weeks later...