Interviews with Stars of the Community Volume 35: The Gryffin

Drizzy_Dan

Wow, this was a GREAT interview!

Gryffin and I have a lot in common, actually.

Forging for the aesthetics, making machinima, making trailers, and entertaining the wonderful community we're a part of!

Gryffin seems like an awesome guy, and it's awesome that he's a part of this wonderful forum!

I have a Halo YouTube channel with just about 100 subscribers, and I hope I can get far and join a great channel like OnlineKnights.

This was an awesome interview, Dan, can't wait to see what you have planned next! :D

• Like 2

Griffin this is a great interview and I always appreciate those who serve the community.  Speaking of the Online Knights, I remember them when Robious first was trying to get it started.  He is a very humble man so every time I told him to plug his channel during CGN he was slow to react.  I must have plugged it dozens of times but now it doesn't need lil guys like me plugging it LOL.  I look forward to playing some REACH next month for CGN(whoops was that said out loud).  I really enjoyed the aesthetics of REACH forging more.  Some time we will have to go check out my maps on REACH where most of my forging happened.  If you like aesthetics then you will love them.

Now what you said about this community couldn't be more true.  Some of the greatest from the Halo community make this forum their home base.  I know for a fact that hundreds of heads will nod in agreement while reading your interview.  I hope the Online Knights will continue to grow, that Halo will recover from the loss of fans, and that you find great success in your endeavors.

• Like 3

Wow, I haven't been around the forum too much lately, but I've got to say that you've definitely re-sparked my interest and I'll have to start spending more time here. Wonderful job on the interview you guys, you both did a great job and it was both informative and enjoyable to read. Keep up the great work Drizzy. 

Griffin this is a great interview and I always appreciate those who serve the community.  Speaking of the Online Knights, I remember them when Robious first was trying to get it started.  He is a very humble man so every time I told him to plug his channel during CGN he was slow to react.  I must have plugged it dozens of times but now it doesn't need lil guys like me plugging it LOL.  I look forward to playing some REACH next month for CGN(whoops was that said out loud).  I really enjoyed the aesthetics of REACH forging more.  Some time we will have to go check out my maps on REACH where most of my forging happened.  If you like aesthetics then you will love them.

Now what you said about this community couldn't be more true.  Some of the greatest from the Halo community make this forum their home base.  I know for a fact that hundreds of heads will nod in agreement while reading your interview.  I hope the Online Knights will continue to grow, that Halo will recover from the loss of fans, and that you find great success in your endeavors.

Btw, I just have to say it; Thanks a lot Spades for everything you've done for us. We love you man, and we really appreciate it! :)

• Like 2