Weak Banshee

Itz JoshE

I have found the banchee in halo 4 to be considerably weak, in halo 3 the banchee was feared and players used to cower away from it, as its weapons were more dangerous. Now every player gangs up on the banchee, using lots of long ranged weapons that never used to exist in halo 3. It is terrible to fly as there are lots of vehicles in the maps it is in. it is no match for a mantis or snipers or a spartan laser, and it is on a map with all three, it is annoying to fly as you end up getting shot down in seconds or jacked. I also think the jacking range is too big. 

To deal with these problems the banche, needs an armour buff, and more powerful plasma cannons, which could kill enemy players more easily. I hope this gets noticed and there is a buff for it in the future !!!!!!!!!

The weapons on the banshee are fine, but the armor is awful. The high jack range is great (from my experience). I think the most effective change would be 25% more armor, that way it's not OP but not awful either.

PS Don't rush with vehicles, you'll get gang piled

Lol, Everytime I use banshee it's OP. It doesn't matter if the vehicle is weak itself... it depends of pilot or driver. In matchmaking I am guaranteed a rampage if I'm in banshee because I got so much experience in it. Also their are unique banshee tricks that are exclusive in Halo 4. If you guys think banshee is weak than you guys shouldn't pilot it and give it to someone else. Randoms take my banshee and end up either getting jacked or ending the game with a killing spree.

This doesn't convince you. Watch this clip of one of the top ten banshee pilots in Halo 4-

I know people complain about vids with people doing well against noobs so here is a vid against Naked Eli and mlg pros.

• Like 1