Changes to the Forge section.

Absolute Dog

Sounds...interesting. Definitely would lower bandwidth for the site (Wee less lag) and also it just makes a bit more sense now. And I'm looking forward for the 'forge help' sections.

Cant wait! GL on speedy renovations! KUTGW!

There will be some changes coming to the forge section over the next few days. Initially we will be combing the THFE and Community forge sections into a single section with THFE will still holding the top area for their submissions. Our own 343i.org submission area will follow with an updated series of forums for tips, discussion and a new Forge Showcase of all the best maps the community has to offer. Please forgive us for any temporary inconvenience this may cause.

At least DON'T call it the "THFE Forums" or anything.

Not every forger wraps themselves around THFE's feet and cuddles them for bed-time stories.

If you do call it the "THFE Forums" I will not only cry, but I will blow a deity out of my hair dryer and make him/her/it/whatever curse the US with Britain's completely random weather and then I'll remove every funny piece of content from the internet. Then I'll steal all clothing apart from ones that make everyone look like a chav-criminal hybrid so you'll forever be scared whilst walking in public because it is harder to know who's going to mug or stab you. Then I'll do some other unspecified stuff to cause mis- you get the point.

• Like 3

Well this should be interesting. Are you considering putting a section in for something such as modded maps and alike?

Previously we had not considered promoting modded maps, but since 343 has seemingly embraced the notion with some of their play lists, we will now consider it. Thanks for the thoughts.

• 4 weeks later...