Halo 7-9 and Master Chiefs Daughter

The Stig

No...Just...Just...no...chief needs to build his relationship with Halsey not a random chick... and I don't mean it in a wrong kind of way. My guess is after this ark in the story he starts showing his age and Halsey does too, and one of the artifacts found by the covies let's one person return to a younger self at the sacrifice of another life...Halsey comes up with the way to end the wars with other species and  leave only humans as the only intellectual species in the whole of space but as she goes to do it accompanied by the cheif she has a heart attack and starts to die in which he sacrifices himself to let her live and save humanity for the last time...

No no no....

I got it.

Spartans have a special way of reproducing, where they have like little pod things...

Then when they think the time is right, they push...

A "RED BUTTON"...

And the pod blows up revealing a baby, with gender of your choice...

Yes yes... this is going in quite the creative direction.

No no no....

I got it.

Spartans have a special way of reproducing, where they have like little pod things...

Then when they think the time is right, they push...

A "RED BUTTON"...

And the pod blows up revealing a baby, with gender of your choice...

Yes yes... this is going in quite the creative direction.

It shall be known as "The Little Pod Thing Method"

Fits perfectly into Halo canon!

Looks like chief is gonna be makin babys!

:bananachief:

Yeah- Hold on a sec... Isn't their already a Halo game, in which the gender of the character is never revealed? *(I'm looking at you Halo 3:ODST)*

I am still with the Conspiracy theorists that The Rookie, is a chick. And I hope that they make a sequel to ODST and reveal that fact sometime in the new spinoffs timeline. I mean isn't every Male Halo fan boys fantasy to see the Rookie take off her helmet and do a sexy hair toss?

hairflip-gif.gif

Well buddy, You have to remember, Whenever our lovable pal Rookie (Me and him are friends BTW), Got wounded/hurt in ODST, He did make the noise of a man being hurt. He did not sound like a woman.  Though you may be right since his/hers chest piece really covers up the truth, Since all ODST Chest pieces are normallly that shape. And since he/she never said a word... Well there is no evidenc. So there isnt a right answer really.

Well buddy, You have to remember, Whenever our lovable pal Rookie (Me and him are friends BTW), Got wounded/hurt in ODST, He did make the noise of a man being hurt. He did not sound like a woman.  Though you may be right since his/hers chest piece really covers up the truth, Since all ODST Chest pieces are normallly that shape. And since he/she never said a word... Well there is no evidenc. So there isnt a right answer really

Rookie is a guy. It is confirmed in the Halo encyclopedia, game, HaloWiki, etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the barriers preventing the Chief from taking part in any sort of sexual activity were circumvented, who would the mother be?

Cortana or Halsey or Palmer or 343iBot or any other lady who likes him.

Cortana or Halsey or Palmer or 343iBot or any other lady who likes him.

Hm, out of the options you specified, one doesn't make sense... how would you make babies with a computer program?

...maybe that one should be left unanswered.