Halo 7-9 and Master Chiefs Daughter

The Stig

I have wanted a female protagonist for the longest time in a Halo game. And I thought wouldn't it be cool if in Halo 7-9 we play as a character that everyone in the UNSC thinks is Master Chiefs son, but then at the very end Halo 7 the Master Chief look alike takes off "his" helmet and it shows the Marines and ODST's jaws drop, and then they stutter and say... "Whoa! Y-your a chick?!?!" and then it shows a close up of a females mouth, and then it shows her mouth smile, and all of a sudden it goes right to a black screen with a epic musical score, and then its followed by the credits.

• Like 2

Holy crap. This is a great idea. One question though. How would she look like a male? Because a females body build in any Halo game is slightly smaller than a males. I guess she could pull it off depending on how big the armor is. If it's like Master Chief, or close then yeah she could pull it off totally. Good idea!

What a good idea. It would be cool if you played as Master Chief for the first half, killing the enemies and then all of a sudden Master Chief gets over runned and surrounded. He then calls in his "son",marines, ODST, to give him a hand. To get to Master Chief you have to go through elites, grunts, hunters jacklals etc. Once you have reached him you get to fight along side Master Chief. Now that all of the enemies are terminated all of them go back to the base. Since the ODST and Marines  had been along side where Master Chief and his "son" were fighting they were amazed by how well he fighted. Suddenly "he" takes his helmet off and that's when the UNSC members mouth drop wide open and the credits come on. See I used your ideas and used mine :).

• Like 2

I couldn't imagine how chief would have a kid? And plus, he and Palmer really don't fit as a couple, :mellow: maybe Chief could hand down the mantle to someone else, JUST NOT A SPARTAN IV... Those guys are jerks, just look at Majestic, I hate them all. Maybe the ROOKIE! I ALWAYS WANTED THEM TO MAKE A RETURN, MAYBE The ODSTs from Halo 3: ODST Continue the saga, like MC hands down the mantle to them!

Imagine Master Chief, the greatest Hero the Human Race has ever had, passing down the role of earth's guardian/Human race's Protector from father to daughter.

After She reveals herself  in the end of Halo 7, she could spend all of Halo 8 and Halo 9 Searching for her MIA father... Only to finally discover him at the end of Halo 9 and have a very emotional reunion, but it is cut short by a surprise assault by (Whomever is our enemy by then...) and Master Chief shows her what he is capable of, and the Legacy she has to her name. But before Halo 9 ends master chief sacrifices his life to save his little girl... The Game ends with a slow-motion closeup of Chiefs Daughter Exploding with tears and completely breaking down in tears, Screaming painfully for her father... "Dad!? D-Dad!? D-DADDY!? DADDY!!! *then Crying and screaming*"... Screen slowly fades to black with only the sound of her calling out for her dad, and crying being heard... Then the Credits begin to Roll.

Halo 10 (Titled Halo 10: The Final Fight) is all about Finishing the fight her father never got to finish, Redeeming her fathers name, proving herself to the UNSC and herself... And most of all... Getting Revenge.

The End of Halo 10 shows her many years later, married with a family of her own looking at a sunset, in the home Her Father was born at...

And the After Credits scene shows her son (Master Chiefs grandson) named after his grandfather, John, looking at a sunrise, in his hand is a picture of his grandfather Master Chief holding his daughter (the boys mother) when she was born... Master chief has his helmet off in the photograph but the young child's finger is covering over his face (Continuing the tradition of us not getting to ever see the Chiefs face).... Then We hear a familiar voice, call out to the boy. The familiar voice says, "Come now John, you promised your mother you would make it to dinner on time! Don't make a girl a promise... If you know you can't keep it..."...

The young boy john turns around putting on a miniature version of his mother and grandfathers helmet, as he says... "You know me... When I make a Promise... I keep it..." A happy upbeat but slower tempo version of The original halo Theme song plays, as the screens slowly fades to black...  The Halo Series is now over...

Imagine Master Chief, the greatest Hero the Human Race has ever had, passing down the role of earth's guardian/Human race's Protector from father to daughter.

After She reveals herself  in the end of Halo 7, she could spend all of Halo 8 and Halo 9 Searching for her MIA father... Only to finally discover him at the end of Halo 9 and have a very emotional reunion, but it is cut short by a surprise assault by (Whomever is our enemy by then...) and Master Chief shows her what he is capable of, and the Legacy she has to her name. But before Halo 9 ends master chief sacrifices his life to save his little girl... The Game ends with a slow-motion closeup of Chiefs Daughter Exploding with tears and completely breaking down in tears, Screaming painfully for her father... "Dad!? D-Dad!? D-DADDY!? DADDY!!! *then Crying and screaming*"... Screen slowly fades to black with only the sound of her calling out for her dad, and crying being heard... Then the Credits begin to Roll.

Halo 10 (Titled Halo 10: The Final Fight) is all about Finishing the fight her father never got to finish, Redeeming her fathers name, proving herself to the UNSC and herself... And most of all... Getting Revenge.

The End of Halo 10 shows her many years later, married with a family of her own looking at a sunset, in the home Her Father was born at...

And the After Credits scene shows her son (Master Chiefs grandson) named after his grandfather, John, looking at a sunrise, in his hand is a picture of his grandfather Master Chief holding his daughter (the boys mother) when she was born... Master chief has his helmet off in the photograph but the young child's finger is covering over his face (Continuing the tradition of us not getting to ever see the Chiefs face).... Then We her a familiar voice, call out to the boy. The familiar voice says, "Come now John, you promised your mother you would make it to dinner on time! Don't make a girl a promise... If you know you can't keep it..."...

The young boy john turns around putting on a miniature version of his mother and grandfathers helmet, as he says... "You know me... When I make a Promise... I keep it..." A happy upbeat but slower tempo version of The original halo Theme song plays, as the screens slowly fades to black...  The Halo Series is now over...

*sniffles* WAHHHH!!!!! That was the most depressing thing I have ever read! NO, IT CAN NEVER BE OVER! WAHH!!!! *sniffles*

*sniffles* WAHHHH!!!!! That was the most depressing thing I have ever read! NO, IT CAN NEVER BE OVER! WAHH!!!! *sniffles*

...All good things must come to an end... Even the greatest empires fall. I would rather Halo go out with a bang, than die with a wimper... Call of Duty is a shadow of what it used to be, The series died loooong ago, and is now coming back to haunt us *COUGH**Cod Ghosts**COUGH*. 

Halo should end on a great note, rather than have to be put out of its misery because it became a milked mess...

You either die a Hero... Or live long enough to see yourself become a villain....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This sounds very cliche. I don't want Halo to be milked to the point of no return. But if you want to play as a female pla Halo: Reach change your character to female or play Halo Spartan Assault! Or who knows? Maybe there might be another Halo spin off that you play as a female protag? 
*winks at 343i*

I don't know, sounds pretty cliche.

If they had a woman role, I'd want them to just come straight out with it.

C'mon, some people loved the fact that Samus' gender was unknown until the end. Doing all that stuff, then your find out the protagonist is a chick...awesome. Surely a spin-off Halo could do the same.

• Like 1

C'mon, some people loved the fact that Samus' gender was unknown until the end. Doing all that stuff, then your find out the protagonist is a chick...awesome. Surely a spin-off Halo could do the same.

Yeah- Hold on a sec... Isn't their already a Halo game, in which the gender of the character is never revealed? *(I'm looking at you Halo 3:ODST)*

I am still with the Conspiracy theorists that The Rookie, is a chick. And I hope that they make a sequel to ODST and reveal that fact sometime in the new spinoffs timeline. I mean isn't every Male Halo fan boys fantasy to see the Rookie take off her helmet and do a sexy hair toss?

hairflip-gif.gif

I have no problem with there being another Halo game with a female protagonist. I just think making it Halo 7 - 9 with the protagonist being chiefs daughter is just extremely redundant and doesn't sound entertaining lore wise. But a spin-off with a female protagonist is not a bad idea(if of course they pull it off and it isn't pointless) but you already have 2 games that you play as a female Halo:Reach(if you choose to do so) and Halo: Spartan Assualt. Also hate to burst your bubble but Rookie is male.

• Like 2

I like the idea of a female protagonist, but I'd like it to be more like this:

Master chief is looking for Cortana when He finds this little girl who lost her parents in the war. She had been traveling(escaping) with her older brother until the Covenant found them. They made a good attempt at escaping but her brother died to give her enough time to escape the Covenant forces. Master Chief then remembers the last time he saw Cortana...how she sacrificed herself for him. He decides to bring the little girl with him, at least until He finds somewhere safe to leave her. But it turns out He can't find a place because he's stranded in the middle of Covenant invested, nowhere. So Master Chief teaches her how to defend herself as they continue the search for Cortana. -fill in missing plot of finding Cortana or not- Not sure what should happen after this but, that's how I would best like to see this type of character come into the franchise.

• Like 2

I have no problem with there being another Halo game with a female protagonist. I just think making it Halo 7 - 9 with the protagonist being chiefs daughter is just extremely redundant and doesn't sound entertaining lore wise. But a spin-off with a female protagonist is not a bad idea(if of course they pull it off and it isn't pointless) but you already have 2 games that you play as a female Halo:Reach(if you choose to do so) and Halo: Spartan Assualt. Also hate to burst your bubble but Rookie is male.
I know Rookie is male, but have you read some of those crazy theories and wacky ideas floating around? They are actually convincing enough to make you believe something that is not real, they mess with your mind man!

But seriously though I was just joking. I seriously feel that we need a Halo game with a strong, independent female role model for gamers of all genders and races. And what better way to do that than have the daughter of the earths greatest protector become the new guardian of the earth.

• 4 weeks later...