Drawings

Captain

The title says it all, you will be seeing some of my few drawings. But, first. I already knew how to draw cartoons, animals and a lot of other things. But I never knew how to draw Spartans. If my dear friend Tucker would not have helped me out I would have never been able to draw Spartans. He also taught me how to draw Destiny characters. So thanks  a lot Tucker your the best!  :yay:

n_zps6df366cd.jpg?t=1372792515

DestinyDrawing-Captain_zpsec16f601.jpg

Both of these drawings were drawn by hand. They were a vector so that means I used another image,

to draw it out. No edits included.

P.S. Tucker may be able to help you but only if he knows you in real. Like me :).

Critiques?

• Like 4

Thanks bro. This actually did come out pretty good. The only problem wrong with one of your drawings (Destiny one) is that the bodies seem a little squished. Like they seem a little too skinny but, other than that, they look outrageous. and Yes, I can teach you to draw but, only if you know me, in real. Me and Captain here actually met online. Kind of confusing but, yeah :P.

I sure hope you didn't photo shop this drawing. I thought we made a deal that you would draw your own drawings without editing it? So, there goes your skills down the drain... But, I guess I will keep believing you actually "drew" it. Tomorrow you have to draw me a character of my choice. The status will be posted on here. Will his drawings be real or fake?

I sure hope you didn't photo shop this drawing. I thought we made a deal that you would draw your own drawings without editing it? So, there goes your skills down the drain... But, I guess I will keep believing you actually "drew" it. Tomorrow you have to draw me a character of my choice. The status will be posted on here. Will his drawings be real or fake?

You should have more trust in your friend.

You should have more trust in your friend.

Who said I didn't? All of a sudden you did I guess. Pretty much all I said was that he should come over to my house and draw something of my choice. Or, I will just let him re-draw what he drew on here. 

Who said I didn't? All of a sudden you did I guess. Pretty much all I said was that he should come over to my house and draw something of my choice. Or, I will just let him re-draw what he drew on here. 

I meant it mostly as a joke. My apologies.

meme_challenge_accepted_full_hd_wallpape

I wouldn't take credit for something you didn't do. Those aren't drawn, and I can prove the second one here .

I'm all supportive of people who genuinely try and tell the truth with their artistic attempts. But when someone lies about it, that's an instant red card.

• Like 1

I wouldn't take credit for something you didn't do. Those aren't drawn, and I can prove the second one here .

I'm all supportive of people who genuinely try and tell the truth with their artistic attempts. But when someone lies about it, that's an instant red card.

You never know he could of draw this drawing of his based on that image. That's pretty much what he said. To be honest with you I was blown away by how much detail was put into this. The colors look wonderful. Seems to me you did learn from a master. Wish I knew you Tucker xD.

You never know he could of draw this drawing of his based on that image. That's pretty much what he said. To be honest with you I was blown away by how much detail was put into this. The colors look wonderful. Seems to me you did learn from a master. Wish I knew you Tucker xD.

The image is the exact same as the original, it was edited by a program like Photoshop (if it wasn't already) to change the look of it. I can do that in 1 minute, less even.

There is no way he did this by himself, it is too high quality and would've taken him years to learn this type of art. Everything is exact, even the exact colours are used. You can't just simply 'copy' that.

I am a decent artist, and I know for fact, there is no way he did this from hand.

• Like 1

I do a fair bit of pencil drawing. I definitely thought the first one was photoshopped and the second was just a wee bit too blurry for me to believe it but you almost had me fooled.  ): I guess I should feal sympathetic to Tucker for teaching you some skills and then you flush them down the john with photoshop. Sorry if that sounded a little bit critical.