Happy Birthday Halo Reach

Spectral Jester

Well its been a very quick year, I've had highs, lows and downright annoying times playing you, and I've loved every minute, you've been in my disc tray for 90% of the year, no other game has done that since Gears 2 came out. Not even Halo 3 had the grabability you had for me anyway.

You have your haters but im pretty sure they are outnumbered by the Reach lovers.

So from Spectral Jesters dusty game room HAPPY BIRTHDAY REACH

Well its been a very quick year, I've had highs, lows and downright annoying times playing you, and I've loved every minute, you've been in my disc tray for 90% of the year, no other game has done that since Gears 2 came out. Not even Halo 3 had the grabability you had for me anyway.

You have your haters but im pretty sure they are outnumbered by the Reach lovers.

So from Spectral Jesters dusty game room HAPPY BIRTHDAY REACH

Everything you said, I agree with. I've had my bad moments with the game (broken controller, headset in the fountain, etc) but the good times top all that by far. One of the best Halo games in my opinion. So far I've had so much fun playing it.

Wow, two years already? Sure doesn't seem like it. Seems like just the other day that I was standing in line at the midnight release. Anyways, happy birthday Halo: Reach.

Ehm, its one year mate, not two haha. But if you want you can give me your time machine cause I'd love to make some trips of my own. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...