Do You Like Miley Cyrus?

тυcкєя

This all of a sudden came to my mind. She made a new song called 'We Can't Stop' the song pretty much tells people that we can do what we want. Basically she's telling the world that she can make her own choices and that haters can continue hating till they die. I know she has a different hairdo and does not look like she used to but, guys come on she's still beautiful. Sure, she has changed. She's maturing. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. So, my question to all of you guys is, do you like Miley Cyrus, why?

Edited by Total Mayh3m
-Removed Picture

She is in a very awkward position now. She has to try to change from a childrens artist into one for teens and adults. It is not easy.

Well, thats the thing. It has been what maybe 1, 2 years or so since she has stopped playing on her TV show. Her image has changed. Not many youngsters look up to her any more. But, now that she has gotten older I think that more people may like her. Most people thought that she was too goody. Well, looka her now. I agree it may not be easy but, now that she's getting back into the music I think that's a great start, for now.