big team skirmish thoughts?

Trifle10

You didn't specify whether it was red or blue that always wins in ctf Ragnarok.

my point was...

ctf on ragnarok always wins

...misinterpreted. what i meant was the choice recieves the most votes when its time to vote. match stats dont matter when the game hasnt loaded

• Like 1

Probably my new favorite playlist. However, I do think that Ragnorok comes up too much. I might not mind if it had a gauss hog on each end though :) . I love CTF Longbow and Complex. 

Anybody wants to play this playlist hit me up. I'm kind of a Wathog ***** though.

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime King of The Hill shows up no one votes for it. Its really infuriating. Same thing in Legendary Slayer. All everyone wants to play is god damn Haven over and over again. At this point, to me Haven can go to hell.

Anyway I think Skirmish is cool. I would like to play KOTH every once in awhile but I guess Ill have to live with it.

Everytime King of The Hill shows up no one votes for it. Its really infuriating. Same thing in Legendary Slayer. All everyone wants to play is god damn Haven over and over again. At this point, to me Haven can go to hell.

Anyway I think Skirmish is cool. I would like to play KOTH every once in awhile but I guess Ill have to live with it.

wait to cast your vote. if you see the choice(s) you despite get more votes than what you want, back out and search again. its what i do in action sack. if were not playing lighting flag on simplex or fiesta, ill back out before hand