Play with 343Industries Studios on June 3rd?

Sikslik7

343Industries Studios Playdate - June 3rd?

Play Halo 4 this Wednesday (or Monday, see note) night (June 3rd or 1st) from 8-10pm EST and play with 343i, the deveolpers of Halo 4. Just message the following hosts:

bs angel

B is for Bravo

Deez

Bring your rifle of your choice, and try to take these developers out!

Note: Here is the official invite on xbox.com, but the date and day don't match. Which is it 343i!

"On Monday, June 3, Halo 4 matchmaking will be updated with new weapon tuning. The 343 Industries team invite you to join their Community Playdate on June 3 from 8-10 PM ET (5-7 PM PT) to check out the new system. Hop into War Games Matchmaking for a chance to play with 343 Industries team members Jessica “bs angel” Shea, Andy “Bravo” Dudynsky, Quinn “Deez” DelHoyo and more"

Source: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/Events/CommunityPlaydate

Edited by Sikslik7

Here's the funny thing, I look at the online playdates to try andd get free MS points for playing in so many a month, and for some reason, this popped up yesterday, and wasn't up back in May. Thisis really weird

• Like 1

Here's the funny thing, I look at the online playdates to try andd get free MS points for playing in so many a month, and for some reason, this popped up yesterday, and wasn't up back in May. Thisis really weird

the great mysteries of 343 industries  hmmmm  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Do you have a link to the original post? It's very strange that they'd be holding a playdate a whole month after the weapon tuning update, and it would make sense that they'd be trying to advertise that.

All I got was the link in the OP. What I find interesting is it went up on the 29th of June. It was't there back in early June or late May, so I don't know what exactly is going on. Now that I have been looking into it, it seems that this was supposed to go up a while ago, and is now surfacing.

All I got was the link in the OP. What I find interesting is it went up on the 29th of June. It was't there back in early June or late May, so I don't know what exactly is going on. Now that I have been looking into it, it seems that this was supposed to go up a while ago, and is now surfacing.

The original post seems to have been updated, it actually says Monday June 3rd now, which is actually the correct day of the week :/ it also says that the weapon tuning 'will be' updated, rather than 'was' updated, so definitely looks like it's gone up late. I don't know what's going on at Microsoft lately, their whole infrastructure seems to be in chaos.

I really wanna challenge BS Angel but she probably gets to many messages a day... To her I'm just a nobody so my dream of duke-ing it out one on one with her, or being on her team in a epic match, will never happen...

:(