will there be anymore dlc or is halo really dead?

iroc925

So far from playing this i only rather play halo 3 or even halo 2 more they had way better maps if you can bring some ofthem back into this cuz itsabout time for something more already.  

well yes in some ways halo 4 is dead and the player drop has been worse than reach so I doubt if 343 did a map pack it would sell well :thumbsup:

Meh, I like H4's maps and multiplayer. Say I'm not a 'true' or 'real' fan or some stupid term because I *gasp* like and appreciate the company and game?!

Ok that was uncalled for. Nah, I doubt there any more. Reach only had 3, 2 to my knowledge had 3, I imagine this will follow.

• Like 1

Nice Photoshop ^ And It isn't dead, just sparsely populated, like Spore. And no new dlc in the works, sorry friend.

If Halo has become like Spore, something is wrong. Most people where I live used to be Halo fans, back during the time from the beginning of Halo 3 to near the beginning of Halo 4. ODST never saw much attention but 3 and Reach were all over the place. Sadly it was before I got into Halo. Now only a fourth of the gamers are into Halo.

The rest have gone to some Warcraft III mod called DOTA, and COD.

Not that H4 needs DLC. I think H4 is beyond saving. Halo's last hope for continuing well is most likely the next major title in the series.

And that's only if it's one of the best, if not the best.

If Halo has become like Spore, something is wrong. Most people where I live used to be Halo fans, back during the time from the beginning of Halo 3 to near the beginning of Halo 4. ODST never saw much attention but 3 and Reach were all over the place. Sadly it was before I got into Halo. Now only a fourth of the gamers are into Halo.

The rest have gone to some Warcraft III mod called DOTA, and COD.

Not that H4 needs DLC. I think H4 is beyond saving. Halo's last hope for continuing well is most likely the next major title in the series.

And that's only if it's one of the best, if not the best.

fourth? maybe a tenth now. xD

i don't think we will see anymore dlc reach and halo 4 really failed in the dlc department.

Halo has never been popular where I live, but I usually have around 20,000 on at least. More than enough to get a game.

And FYI for non-h2 players, Stig's image was a modded or Shopped version of Waterworks, the original was more gloomy and cavey and cooler. IMO anyway.