A 'pro' playlist....and what would it feature?

Is not JL

What should a 'pro' playlist feature in your opinion? Radar or no radar? Preset loadouts? Power weapon spawning like in previous games?

Or, rather, just a symmetrical map with cover, and everybody has BR's and nothing else, and there's a flag?

What creates a pro-playlist? What makes it go above others as the place that players who think of themselves as better than average (Far better) should head to in order to challenge themselves?

halo-assassin.jpg

I think.......

Visible ranking.

Like, ACTUALLY visible, in-game. That's my first of what makes a pro-playlist pro. And next, both slayer and objective gametypes.

• Like 1

BR + Magnum = Pro

Power Weapons= yes

Radar= No

Flag= Optional

Finally the maps must be symmetrical, that would make a pro playlist

I agree on the BR + Magnum. However to make it fully a pro Playlist (to appeal to the majority), you need to add two more combos. 

BR + Magnum

DMR + Magnum

Carbine + Magum/Plasma Pistol

Slayer, Oddball, CTF, and if Possible KOTH, and another option is Assault.

No Radar, No special abilities except maybe quick reload.

Camo + OS

Symetrical maps. Such as the Halo 2 classic Warlock and Midship, Halo 3 Classic The Pit/Construct.

Some non symetrical maps like Lockout or Guardian. Always good gameplay and fun to watch. 

@Total Mayh3m

I agree there should be more than one class and I think the classes you named would suffice.

I really don't think quick reload should be in because its a pro playlist, and one of the things needed to be a pro is knowing when to reload (at least, I think so)

Another thing though, should on of the classes contain a fully automatic weapon? Or instead of having a magnum each class have a fully automatic weapon that would be under the same faction? ie UNSC= Assault Rifle; Covenant= Storm Rifle; Forerunner= Suppressor

BTW what's OS?

What's the deal with no radar? Radar's a part of core Halo gameplay, it's been there since the beginning. Skillful use of switching between your eyes and your radar as needed was intended by Bungie when they put it in.

I mean, I can play without it, since I tried the Cloud skull and noticed little difference, but it's a fair thing to have, since everyone has it, and it puts in another area of skill you need to have.

• Like 1

What's the deal with no radar? Radar's a part of core Halo gameplay, it's been there since the beginning. Skillful use of switching between your eyes and your radar as needed was intended by Bungie when they put it in.

I mean, I can play without it, since I tried the Cloud skull and noticed little difference, but it's a fair thing to have, since everyone has it, and it puts in another area of skill you need to have.

I agree. Takes more skill to sneak up on the enemy than to buy Turtle Beach's and listen for them.

And it's more fair too. Many people have hearing impairments. The Motion Tracker helps even out the playing field.

Edited by Ryu♥Hayabusa
  • Like 1

I agree. Takes more skill to sneak up on the enemy than to buy Turtle Beach's and listen for them.

And it's more fair too. Many people have hearing impairments. The Motion Tracker helps even out the playing field.

I've got turtle beaches and I never use em for that xD

I think the reason a pro playlist wouldn't feature a radar is because when you don't have a radar you kinda lose that security of knowing where your teammates and enemies are, and you're forced to look every direction to see if there's an enemy and it comes down to making a split second descison.