Forge Machinima: Forging the Future

I'd be willing to voice act and body act for pretty much any of ATOM's character's: I'm evil at heart.

Ah, Sikslik, I was waiting for you to find this thread and volunteer.

Do you consider your voice to sound more stern and informal, or calm yet intelligent?

As you may have noticed, I have uploaded a banner for the Machinima.

Also, recent updates indicate that there aren't many positions left to fill, so get your auditions in before its too late! However, there will be plenty of spots for extras and body-acting, so no need to panic if you don't have a microphone.

Anyway, I expect Episode 1 will be released some time next week.

Thank you to all who have kindly supported the Machinima!

-Gryffin

My friend Cortana UNSC, would like to auditon......... as the scientist, her email is [email protected] she doesnt have an microphone but she is going to do either th ewebcam or my aunt's phone  method. Thank You, for understanding and please email her she wants to be in it very badly..!

Forgingthebc02.jpg

Forging the Future: A group of Spartans (name currently pending) are sent from Infinity to be dropped off on Earth on a search mission to find and protect 3 A.I Forge monitors, which landed on Earth after Requiem exploded. These 3 Forge monitors were part of a large group of monitors that forged Requiem, the Halo rings and just about every forerunner artefact.

An "evil" corporation known as A.T.O.M (Atmospheric Tracking of Orbital Monitors) are on the hunt for the 3 Forge monitors so that they can forge forerunner artefacts for their own use- such as portals. The corporation is controlled by a higher mastermind, known simply as "The Mastermind".

The Machinima is being held as an episodic series. Every episode runs for around 5 minutes, with 12 - 20 episodes making up a full season. Anyway, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. If you'd like to participate, just reply with what you may like to do.

Thanks a bunch.

*AUDITIONS*

Feel free to audition for one of the roles listed below. There will, of course, be more characters added. If you'd like to audition for an existing slot or an additional character, just reply below with what spot you'd like to fill or message me about a new character. I will give you an audition-line, you will read it and record the audio, then send it back to [email protected], and I will process your request.

\CURRENT VOLUNTEERS/

Director - GryffinGuy

Co-writers - King of Winter

Co-editor - King of Winter

Voice-acting Mentor - Minuette

Infinity A.I (Michelle) - TexHellsAngel

Pelican Pilot (Wallace) - D-38 Boss

Scientist -

Monitor 1 (Rob) [smart] - Robius5991

Monitor 2 (Steve) [idiotic] - superMCsweet

Monitor 3 (Owen) [Violent] - deaddealer

Spartan 1 (Dan) [Leader] - Donut

Spartan 2 (Wilson) [Wimp] - Sparky

Spartan 3 (Lloyd) [Joking] - D-38 Boss

Spartan 4 (Vincent) [smart] - AbleSir Thomas

Spartan 5 (Garry) [sexual] - Shadow Kryptic

'Mastermind' (A.T.O.M) - Psychoduck

Assistant to Mastermind (Connor) [Obedient] - Sikslik

A.T.O.M Leader 1 (Saturn) [Cruel] - Maestro

A.T.O.M Leader 2 (Jupiter) [Cunning] -

A.T.O.M Leader 3 (Pluto) [Manipulative] -

Engineer Leeroy (A.T.O.M) - NARB GUY

*KEY*

- ? = actor

( ? ) = first name/nickname

[ ? ] = personality

Yeah... with Psychoduck, and AbleSir Thomas being some of the voice actors, I can already tell a serious machinima might be a little much...

And also "The Mastermind"? Really? Couldn't you come up with a better name... or maybe an ACTUAL name? "The Mastermind" seems kind of vague and sounds like it comes from a cartoon, or something... that's just my opinion...

Yeah... with Psychoduck, and AbleSir Thomas being some of the voice actors, I can already tell a serious machinima might be a little much...

And also "The Mastermind"? Really? Couldn't you come up with a better name... or maybe an ACTUAL name? "The Mastermind" seems kind of vague and sounds like it comes from a cartoon, or something... that's just my opinion...

Son, if you come up with something better, you let me know.

I honestly couldn't come up with a name. A.T.O.M Agents simply refer to him as 'The Boss', whereas other characters currently don't even know he exists. It adds an element of mystery to things.

I guess I'll try ATOM 2&3 because my parts were taken:(

I was slow sending, sorry!

I could voice act if needed.

I'd really love both of you to voice act!

I don't have time to send audition lines, so just send me some audio with your voice so I know what I sounds like. Then I'll allocate you to your desired or best suited positions.

Hey, when is shooting of this going to start? I can't wait to see this all put together.

Well, I've already finished shooting Ep. 1 and 2. Ep. 1 is edited and ready, just waiting on some voice-audio to come. Once that's done, I'll begin working on a trailer to hype up the community. Then, when I can, release Ep. 1. Everyone appears to be very excited, and so am I. We've got a great team on our hands, so I'm sure you'll all be delighted to see the final results.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is A.T.O.M Leader 3 (Pluto) [Manipulative] still open? Even though a name isn't at the end of it? Probably because it hasn't been updated?

Indeed he is available.

Any updates? Sorry I've been MIA for a week and some days. Been busy with school stuff.

How are things going?

Also, where is the Machinima going to be uploaded to? Your channel or somewhere else? 

Its going great! Episode 1 and 2 are filmed and recorded. The teaser trailer has just been released on my personal channel, however the official trailer and episodes are to be uploaded on the OnlineKnights channel. Here's the teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux6-ZaZIDfc

• Like 1