Starlight v1.1

Chronmeister

Starlight v1.1

Gamertag: Chronmeister

Optimal Player Count:8-12

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, KOTH, CTF, Extraction

Ordnance: Light Riflex2, Frag Grenadesx2, SAWx2, Shotgunx2, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Sticky Detonator, Overshield

jg3o.jpg

b3hx.jpg

dveq.jpg

s0bh.jpg

swo6.jpg

4sf2.jpg

vrqo.jpg

f1ns.jpg

5yr6.jpg

Download it here.

Let me know how you like the map. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Brilliant! I'm almost humbled. And not just because one of my maps shares this one's name! 

Sorry. I'd change it, but its one of those names that just felt really right to me. I wouldn't have picked it if I knew someone already had. I really do hope you like it though. Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry. I'd change it, but its one of those names that just felt really right to me. I wouldn't have picked it if I knew someone already had. I really do hope you like it though. Thanks for the feedback.

Hah, it's all good. After I submitted mine, I found someone else had used it before me, too! Good name, I suppose. Yeah, great map, request me @ TheBloodbath22 if you ever want future testing on your concoctions

Hah, it's all good. After I submitted mine, I found someone else had used it before me, too! Good name, I suppose. Yeah, great map, request me @ TheBloodbath22 if you ever want future testing on your concoctions

I will definitely send you a FR. I am always looking for people to help me test. I really hope people try this map out for highly competitve type matches and leave some feedback on how this one plays. I think this is the best I can do and I hope it shows. If any OG forgers are reading this, please leave some feedback and let me know if this is matchmaking quality. I am dying to create something that will really get noticed and I want to know if this is what you are looking for.

I didn't get a game on here, but I noticed a few things in forge that could use some work: 

• There is a soft kill zone at the Sea Foam colored area that sticks into the map on the ramp to the bottom floor. This may be mirrored on the other side. 

• A lot of parts were merged sloppily, especially the blocks that make the floors at each teams spawn area. You could probably find a way to make pieces fit snugly together and not merge textures. Your map isn't very large and you could save some budget by removing a few of the Extraction crates. 

• On the topic of Extraction crates, you don't have to label an objective 4 times. :P There are 4 slots there so that objects can have labels for many different game modes, and labeling a crate "Extraction Target" 4 times is no different than labeling it 1 time. 

• Finally, there were some weird weapon drops on the map for it's size. Assault Rifles and Frags are normally weapons one can spawn with in almost any mode, and a sticky detonator is not so powerful that it would usually be the central power weapon with 180 second respawn time. You could probably fit 2 of them on the map with a lower respawn and rockets in the middle unless the map is designed for personal ordnance, in which case less makes sense. 

Other than that the map looked pretty solid in it's layout. I like the rock jumps a lot, as they were fun and increase player movement options to and from the middle.