Games that everyone loves but you don't

Zandril

Call of Duty, All my friends like it. And I'm always teased because I like Halo. I always think of Call of Duty as the first game with the same name slapped on it and a few pointless new features.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

AC4-  I know I shouldn't judge one game based on another, but AC3 turned me away from that franchise.

CoD multiplayer- a myriad of reasons stated above (I do love zombies in the first black ops and WaW though)

Mass Effect- I played the 2nd one for about 4 hours, just couldn't really get into it.

I don't like Minecraft, why? because it's so over-rated. It's like Charizard from Pokémon. People don't really like it that much, but because of all the popularity it gets from all the 8 year olds that make up 85% of the franchise's fanbase, It's made an inflated persona of itself, and it sucks.

GTA V Online. At first it was good, aside from the 3 weeks of glitches. My friends liked it more than me (But I don't mind GTA Online but I don't much enjoy it), I just got really bored with it. I mean, online seems pointless, you've seen all the customizations from the Campaign, the apartments in the game are useless but have no purpose other than storing cars, the stats are pointless (I really don't see any improvements as you eventually fill up the bars) and police... my god don't get me started on the police. Police have ruined the online experience for me personally, I want to mess around and not get shot within the first minute just because I drove into someone. Quicky rant!

Yea... GTA5 for me, haha.

• Like 1

GTA V Online. At first it was good, aside from the 3 weeks of glitches. My friends liked it more than me (But I don't mind GTA Online but I don't much enjoy it), I just got really bored with it. I mean, online seems pointless, you've seen all the customizations from the Campaign, the apartments in the game are useful but have no purpose other than storing cars, the stats are pointless (I really don't see any improvements as you eventually fill up the bars) and police... my god don't get me started on the police. Police have ruined the online experience for me personally, I want to mess around and not get shot within the first minute just because I drove into someone. Quicky rant!

Yea... GTA5 for me, haha.

So glad someone agrees with me! My friends keep playing it non-stop and all want me to play it but I just think it's boring.

• Like 1

Sports games. (Why do that when you can just play sports for real?)

DOTA (Some Warcraft III mod that became immensely popular especially where I live)

Team Fortress 2 (I find it has no semblance of tactical gameplay whatsoever, it's just run around and shoot without thinking)

League of Legends (Also quite popular where I live, not quite so popular with me.)

Did I miss anything?

Sports games. (Why do that when you can just play sports for real?)

DOTA (Some Warcraft III mod that became immensely popular especially where I live)

Team Fortress 2 (I find it has no semblance of tactical gameplay whatsoever, it's just run around and shoot without thinking)

League of Legends (Also quite popular where I live, not quite so popular with me.)

Did I miss anything?

Team Fortress 2 actually has a lot more strategy than you think and it is quite a difficult game to be good at. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to add most of the Genesis games in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. Sure, Sonic is a fun game, but all the others in this collection are dreadful. Golden Axe? Hate it. The hit boxes screw me up all the time. Streets of Rage? Same issue as Golden Axe, those stupid hit boxes. Phantasy Star? Terrible! Vectorman? FFFFF-

I'm going to add most of the Genesis games in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. Sure, Sonic is a fun game, but all the others in this collection are dreadful. Golden Axe? Hate it. The hit boxes screw me up all the time. Streets of Rage? Same issue as Golden Axe, those stupid hit boxes. Phantasy Star? Terrible! Vectorman? FFFFF-

HEY! Phantasy Star Online 2 is awesome  idk bout the others tho :P