AsquithMike

Hello Everybody!

I was new to this forum in April, lol. Finally found my way around to the PM box and of course it had a message stating I should probably try posting an introduction as it may help for people getting to know me. So figured I would post about me, or at least a little bit about me, and why I decided to join.

Me

-- I love and currently dream all things Halo related (books, games, online stories, fan fiction, personal fiction, canon, etc) probably wouldn't find someone as intensely interested in the Halo universe as me (though I know those people exist lol)

-- From Canada, Newmarket more specifically, and not a fan. Its cold and hot, never an in between, and for some reason I find myself wishing it would rain more (though that may be my British background doing its job)

-- New to forums and online discussions - never been on or taken part in anything online and figured I would try it, see how it goes (no better way to start out than talking about the things you love I suppose)

Why I joined

-- I love Halo - almost every aspect and detail intrigues me. And so, to broaden my already diverse intellect on Halo, I joined to share my ideas, thoughts, opinions on the Halo universe, and to hear, share, and read other peoples ideas, thoughts, and opinions. Halo will always be a part of my life that I would never want to change, and so, I would rather add to my already intense obsession, simply because it is one of the few things in my life that I enjoy.

Feel free to reply or message me. I don`t bite, am open to discussion for most things, and am a generally nice guy. 

*****I want to post this emoticon even though I don`t know its purpose but the sight of a smiley spanking another smiley make me smile.  :popo:

Welcome to the forums! Have a good time here and if you have any questions or want someone to roll with online feel free to PM me or add my Gamertag: Termination 094. Us Canadians gotta stick together.

• Like 1