IR3CON

Map: Plethora

Made by: IR3CON ST34LTH

Gametypes: Slayer, KOTH, Regicide, FFA

Recommended player size: 4-8

Download Link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/7c8d18c9-80b8-4c3b-b02c-be771bcf53ec

Description:

Plethora is a small village located on the seas of Requiem.  After months of surveillance, the UNSC decided to send Spartans to thoroughly check the location out.

The map consists of an orange atmosphere which is spread throughout the map. There are several tactical jumps on the maps some involving pallets which can be broken to prevent other players from using that jump.

Weapons:

(Ordinance)

Beam Rifle: x1 (180 sec respawn)

Railgun: x1 (180 sec respawn)

Shotgun: x1 (180 sec respawn)

Sticky Detonator: x1 (180 sec respawn)

(Non Ordinance)

Battle Rifle: x2 (90 sec respawn)

Needler: x2 (90 sec respawn)

post-55757-0-60170800-1371825124.jpg

post-55757-0-28856200-1371825128.jpg

post-55757-0-29786700-1371825131.jpg

post-55757-0-87562500-1371825133.jpg

post-55757-0-51824400-1371825136.jpg

post-55757-0-64214400-1371825141.jpg

post-55757-0-97255500-1371825143.jpg

• Like 3

This map looks pretty well made. The scenery is nice and the vertical aesthetics look amazing. I also like the simplistic design of the map. The only thing I'm concerned about is the pallet jump gimmick. Yes, its a pretty interesting gimmick but when or if the player destroys it, it limits the player access to a part of the map for a short but that's just me. Other than that, the map looks great.

I'll give this a download when I get the chance. :) - LiquidLuigi

The name is very interesting to me. Those pictures are pretty epic. Also I really like your picture xD.

Thank you. Thank you. I'll stab you 37 times in the chest

This map looks pretty well made. The scenery is nice and the vertical aesthetics look amazing. I also like the simplistic design of the map. The only thing I'm concerned about is the pallet jump gimmick. Yes, its a pretty interesting gimmick but when or if the player destroys it, it limits the player access to a part of the map for a short but that's just me. Other than that, the map looks great.

I'll give this a download when I get the chance. :) - LiquidLuigi

I see where you're coming from with the pallet jumps, but I also want to see how they work in actual gameplay. Please go ahead and play a few :)

Well, I'm sad to see few people commenting here, so I figured I'd say something.

First off, I'd like to say that I'm liking how the map looks very much. I love themed maps and I think what you have here has a solid theme going.

However, I think I see some Ramp 2x2 steeps in the screenshots you posted. I suggest replacing the steep ramps with something at a 30 degree angle or something.

But other than that, the map itself is pretty decent. Good height variation and, from what I can see from the pictures, good sightlines.

I can't say much until I get to fly around in Forge though. So I'll give this a download and let you know how things go.

Could you post screenshots of the inner area of the map? It seems like all the photos just show the map's exterior.

However, I think I see some Ramp 2x2 steeps in the screenshots you posted. I suggest replacing the steep ramps with something at a 30 degree angle or something.

But other than that, the map itself is pretty decent. Good height variation and, from what I can see from the pictures, good sightlines.

I can't say much until I get to fly around in Forge though. So I'll give this a download and let you know how things go.

Could you post screenshots of the inner area of the map? It seems like all the photos just show the map's exterior.

All the ramps in these images are set on a 30 degree angle. Might be hard to see it but that's how it is XD

Thanks for the feedback.