Commander Sarah Palmer

Rafter

I have read a lot of hostility towards Sarah, I would just like to understand why.

How would Spartan OPs be without her? Just Lasky doing whathever  he  thinks is right without anyone against him (like the Halsey incident).

I would just like to understand this unlikeness, as I have only found request for her death but no reasons.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You are both retarded. She is a useless, shallow character who does nothing useful in either campaign or spops and continually nags on everything and everyone. She is easily the worst core character of any game I've ever played and needs to be killed of as soon as possible.

I have read a lot of hostility towards Sarah, I would just like to understand why.

How would Spartan OPs be without her? Just Lasky doing whathever  he  thinks is right without anyone against him (like the Halsey incident).

I would just like to understand this unlikeness, as I have only found request for her death but no reasons.

She's a bit of a *****.

I prefer Commander Shepard.

Or Buster Gonad.

But mostly Shepard.

• 4 weeks later...

Meh. I don't hate her but definitely do not think she is a good character. Compared to Sergent Johnson or arbiter she is absolutely terrible!

Right. Play Halo 3 again and tell when Sergeant Johnson actually accomplishes one of his objectives. Seriously, that game's tagline could have been "Finish Johnson's Fights" instead of "Finish The Fight."

Personally, I love Commander Palmer. I was sold on her character when she sizes up The Chief on Requiem. I love her confidence and swagger. I want that from a combat officer. Maybe some people think that makes her a *****, but I laughed until it hurt when she tore DeMarco down at the start of Spartan Ops. That was freaking gold.

I'd be willing to place a hefty bet that if Palmer would have been cast as a male she wouldn't be receiving nearly as much hate.

Palmer is a great as a battle-hardened ex-ODST. People hate her for calling scientists eggheads? She's just talking ****, like every other soldier, like Johnson when he called Spark a lightbulb, had the "stick 'n' a rock" speech, and "translated" the Regret-message. Halsey had kidnapped kids, and then she (seemed) to help an enemy that had brought humanity near extinction just a few years ago, so it's not so hard to see why she's not as popular as a mankind's savior usually is. Palmer does hate her a little too much to be just general disgust, though. Something more personal going on? Just a guess, but still, she gets a lot of hate for reasons that don't make sense, atleast to me. Also, we've only seen her for a very little time. There's still new things to discover about Palmer.

• Like 1

You are both retarded. She is a useless, shallow character who does nothing useful in either campaign or spops and continually nags on everything and everyone. She is easily the worst core character of any game I've ever played and needs to be killed of as soon as possible.

This is the most biased thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

Just because you hate her for whatever dumb reason, doesn't mean you get to run around ruining it for everyone who actually LIKES her. I'll regard you're statements if it was in a civil conversation, but If anything else you're just trolling.

• Like 1