FaNeNL

Min. Players: 1
Max. Players: 12
Supported Gametypes: Capture the Flag , Oddball , MLG , Infinity Slayer , Slayer , SWAT
Canvas Map: Ravine
Gamertag to Search on Xbox LIVE: FaNeNL

'm happy to announce my third, and maybe the best competitive map (in my opinion) i've made. Exidus is a small map perfect for CTF and 4v4 slayer, you can play it with more but 4v4 is recommended. It's a symmetrical map and I build it again in an octagon shape, because I think that works great. I wanted to let the map easy to understand how it works, and that's why I made it very open so you have a clear sight, and I made the ''buildings'' easy. Because of this I think this is a really good competitive map.
There are Red and Blue bases, a large aesthetic building in the middle from where you can reach the whole map. Around the middle there are 2 walkways on the side that give some hight to the map.

h26p.jpg

Information: 

Name: FaNeNL
Initial: Overshield (140)
Weapons: Scattershot (155)
Sniper Rifle (180)

Ammo (50sec): 8x Br
6x DMR
3x Carbine
2x Light Rifle
2x Plasma Grenade(2x)
2x Puls Grenade(2x)
5x Frag Grenade(2x)

Screenshots:
57f2.jpg
b0tr.jpg
7io8.jpg
dgvq.jpg
in6d.jpg
m9ke.jpg
bvlz.jpg

Overview:

20iq.jpg

FileShare:

*Check out my this map and my other maps on forgehub, forgecafe and halocouncil

*Made a Twitter account: 

Enjoy it!! and as always just send me a friend request or give me an invite if you want to play it! 
Edited by FaNeNL

After I played a match with Zandrill we saw that there were some things that needed to be changes, like it's to open on some spaces. I've changed some things again and made it less open. There were also some problems with the lightning and I fixed that also in this V2 version. And as last I changed the sniper to the railgun. 

Please check it out and give me some feedback!

• Like 1

After I played a match with Zandrill we saw that there were some things that needed to be changes, like it's to open on some spaces. I've changed some things again and made it less open. There were also some problems with the lightning and I fixed that also in this V2 version. And as last I changed the sniper to the railgun. 

Please check it out and give me some feedback!

If you see me online, just send me an invite so we can test this updated version.

First Impression: As far as symmetrical maps go, this is a dynamic simple-and-sweet design; terrific work. Excellent decision to swap the sniper rifle out for a railgun. I think borrowing Simplex's ideas of the raised 1x1 exposed block at each base and straight-across sightline function well here. 

So! All positive. I'd love to give the map a game or two to see if I can help improve anything. I'll request! Bravo.

@Bloodbath: I would like to play it with you, as soon as you get online I will invite you. The only thing is that I still got a bad mic so it can be a problem to talk to me. Furthermore I will update the screenshots for the map today because there's changed a lot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The new screenshots are up from version 3 of Exidus, I completely changed the floor of the map to give it some height variation and also give less visibility distance. Please take a look because i think the map is now on 

it 's best 

• 2 weeks later...