Free Xbox 360 Games

Sikslik7

Throughout the rest of June, Fable 3 is free to download for all Xbox Live Gold members. From E3 we were informed that starting July 1st, and ending with the release of the Xbox One in November, Xbox Live Gold members get to download two free games from a list of selected games. We would get a total of 8 free games, and we know Halo 3 and Assassins Creed 2 will be available. I have looked into the matter and have found two competing theories. 

1: You can download the games anytime during the month.

2: You can download the first game from the 1st to the 15th, and the second from the 16th to the end of the month.

Personally, this really doesn't matter, as long as I get my games. But I do have two questions:

1. What games do you think will be available?

2. Will the dlc for the games be free as well (or at least some of it).

I believe we can expect to see older Call of Duty games, Battlefield, Lego, possibly more Halo games, and other initial title for the Xbox 360. I do not believe that Microsoft will be giving away a lot of dlc for free, but may discount it.

• Like 4

Halo Wars free (even though I have it) just so we can see a spike in population and some new friends playing. Also a drop in the DLC price.I'd like Fallout and CoD 4.  And games that will be available will probably have a couple years on them I mean cmon H3?