May the Tacos be with you...

I_Make_Big_Boom

Hello I'm Joseph.

I'm a big fan of Halo. I've played and beaten all the Halos on Legendary, and currently actively play Halo 4 allot. I'm looking forward to seeing if Spartan Ops will continue on Halo 4, and waiting to see more info on Halo (5).

...I'm not sure what else I can say so I'll just leave it at that. :)

Welcome to the community! If you need help, a good place to start is the shoutbox, if that fails, search up your topic on the forums, you are bound to find help there. If you need help and can't find it in either of those places, ask me. I'll look up the specific topic and see if I can answer it for you. We all support each other here and consider each other Brothers and Sisters. There are rules for you to follow, just behave as you would want others to behave towards you and you will have a lot of fun. We host game nights and play dates regularly, that's not my field though. And finally, Don't steal GSD's Bacon... Whatever you do, Never, NEVER, steal his bacon... Anyway, thanks for joining, see you around! :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the community! If you need help, a good place to start is the shoutbox, if that fails, search up your topic on the forums, you are bound to find help there. If you need help and can't find it in either of those places, ask me. I'll look up the specific topic and see if I can answer it for you. We all support each other here and consider each other Brothers and Sisters. There are rules for you to follow, just behave as you would want others to behave towards you and you will have a lot of fun. We host game nights and play dates regularly, that's not my field though. And finally, Don't steal GSD's Bacon... Whatever you do, Never, NEVER, steal his bacon... Anyway, thanks for joining, see you around! :D

Oh don't worry. I once sent a piece of bacon through the sound barrier with a sonic potato cannon so I WILL GET THAT BACON. I'M 1% SURE OF IT.