Getting an Xbox One Just for Halo 5 | New Xbox 360?

0IAH

I am sure most of you have heard about the new Xbox One that is coming out -- Halo 5 will be released exclusively for it too.  It is clear to say that I am getting the Xbox One pretty much just for Halo 5.  How many of you are probably going to do the same?  

Besides that, why do you guys think Microsoft made a new 360?  I don't see a point in it at all!!!  Mostly for me because --why would I want to get the new 360 if it works very similarly to the previous 360?  & it won't have halo 5 on it!!

lol ...microsoft just doesn't make sense to me lately

What are your opinions on Microsoft's latest announcements?

I have to agree with Smokin here.  I mean seriously, purchasing a console for 1 game is kinda ridiculous.  Besides that, the only other game they showed that really caught my attention was Titanfall, and that is coming for the 360 and the PC as well.  Plus Bungie is creating Destiny, again, also coming to the 360.  The XBox One just doesn't really do it for me.  We'll see as it gets closer to release if they decide to change things up a bit, but with a $500 price tag in the US, it seems...  meh at best.

• Like 1

Halo 5 is what will ultimately be the reason I buy the Xbox One. I'm sure I'll be happy with my descison because I'll have Destiny, Halo, and TitanFall on one system. Plus if the Xbox One lasts as long as the 360 the time it lasts should justify the cost. I can't really think of a downside to having the Xbox one.

The two reasons that I am getting a One is because of Halo 5, and Destiny. Both games seems amazing. I am sure that my only problem with the new console will be its price. Its bound to be expensive with all it does.

• 1 month later...

I am sure most of you have heard about the new Xbox One that is coming out -- Halo 5 will be released exclusively for it too.  It is clear to say that I am getting the Xbox One pretty much just for Halo 5.  How many of you are probably going to do the same?  

Besides that, why do you guys think Microsoft made a new 360?  I don't see a point in it at all!!!  Mostly for me because --why would I want to get the new 360 if it works very similarly to the previous 360?  & it won't have halo 5 on it!!

lol ...microsoft just doesn't make sense to me lately

What are your opinions on Microsoft's latest announcements?

Hello,

So basically I am NOT getting the xbox one. It is a Surveillance device in the guise of a Gaming console... do you THINK there is a good reason you won't truly be able to turn off your camera or mic ever http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/new-game-console-xbox-one-will-have-always-on-camera-and-mic/ ? And there truly is no BIG difference between the two. Some people, like myself, just use it for 1 main game. Btw... Bungie made Destiny to ALSO be played on XBOX 360 as well. Look it up, you can buy the xbox360 one or the xbox1 one. 

Sorry my link above was broken  ^ CLICK HERE