Interview With Senor Administer From LionHead Studios

Dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EhswZYju0s&feature=c4-overview&list=UUp1tIZVLJk3-ZMm9sn0PtnQ

I emailed the Senior Administer from LionHead Studios,and I proposed an interview. The Senior Administers name is Lauren so lets get started.

Hello Lauran, Nice to talk with you. I will just ask some questions if you don't mind.

How are things going on in LionHeads Development crew?

The development crew is good! There are an extremely talented bunch who are all working their socks off to deliver the best of the best to our fans!

Whats your thoughts on how the Fable Series is going?

Fable is a much loved game, and from the fan mail I’ve been receiving it’s still much loved and our fans are awaiting whatever we give them next.

Honestly I love the game,and I have supported it since I was 5 years old,but do you think any old enemys will return like jack of blades?

We are re-mastering Fable: The Lost Chapters for HD, so Jack will indeed return later this year.

I dont know about you,but I love fable as much as I love halo. Do you guys in the company like playing halo?

We have some MEGA Halo fans in the company, and we are close to our development Brothers and Sisters over at 343 Industries. There was lots of whooping at the screening of the Microsoft E3 announce yesterday when Halo 5 was announced!

Would you think it would be interesting to have Fable books?

We do have Fable Fiction that can be found on our website

Thank You For Replying

Thank You
Lil Dog

Please keep an eye on Lionhead.com for details on all future releases from the studio!

Thanks,

Lauran

Senior Administrator

Microsoft/LionHead Studios    <<it wouldn't let me use the images from the email lol.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...