cortana back in halo

SHEA117

What if master chief goes back to requiem don't no how to spell it but anyway he looks for cortana finds her half way through it and finds out didacts alive

Unless MC can survive being in a sun he isnt going back, end of SOpps Requium (whatever) fly into a sun nearly draging infinity with it, learn ur lore man

Dude i engulf myself least 3x a week. Seriously thou i think cheif should just get issued a new AI and then it could realize how deep the john&halsey to john&cortana relationship really goes so it vows to go thru rediculose lengths to help him find halsey/ some random fragment of cortana maybe.... I just stopped typing for so long, talking about chief and cortana is like talking about bonnie and clyde. For me at least, cant make that shiyt up. Unsung love stories arent my forte but i trust 343 in whatever they decide. I would even be happy with how she went out, doing faaar more than an AI is put into service to do. Would be cool if a lil piece of her pinned herself to crimsons armour before leaving Req. just such a small fragment it was undetectable by the fireteam leader and roland until she just pops up as maybe an ilovebees style WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL crazy lady. Crazy bchz rule