26 members have voted

1. 1. Buying Desiny?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which console will you have Destiny on?

• XBOX 360
    • XBOX ONE
    • PS4

Ok, I'm trying to figure out if I should buy Destiny on my 360 or wait and get it on the Xbox One?(I say wait because I won't have Xbox one at launch)

nether will I zebra because im goanna wait a few day before destiny to get my Xbox one as well also you should buy destiny :thumbsup:

Chu can't buy destiny~ it is chosen for you~ and such is the path we must all walk. v~v    (Sorry saw the title and had to...)

And I will agree with the last thing you say there Zebra because I say we all rebel against the xbox one personally. D:<

• Like 3

I do plan on buying Destiny, though I'm not sure which console I will get it for.  There are still a lot of questions to be answered, about the consoles and the games.  Currently I'm leaning towards the 360, if they have a split-screen cause my wife would enjoy playing as well, and I really don't want to have to purchase 2 copies of the game and another 360 just so we can play together (come on Bungie!).  If not, then I'm not entirely sure which direction I am going to take.  I'm hoping that they're going to announce a PC version as well, and if they do and don't have split screen on the 360/One/PS4, then I'd definitely go PC.

But as it stands, I cannot vote in your poll because I don't have an answer to the second question.  But to answer the first question, yes, you should buy Destiny.  

You know to be honest Destiny doesn't look that great. Now wait don't stab me.
A conglomerate of aliens come from out of space and start wiping out humans, who have colonies through out the universe. Humans get beaten back by said hostile aliens. Ancient aliens with prior knowledge of humans and have already chosen humans as favorites are friendly and give humans technology. Sounds very similar to something *cough* Halo *cough*. The jump in and out multiplayer does sound interesting though.

• Like 1

You know to be honest Destiny doesn't look that great. Now wait don't stab me.

A conglomerate of aliens come from out of space and start wiping out humans, who have colonies through out the universe. Humans get beaten back by said hostile aliens. Ancient aliens with prior knowledge of humans and have already chosen humans as favorites are friendly and give humans technology. Sounds very similar to something *cough* Halo *cough*. The jump in and out multiplayer does sound interesting though.

Of course it's familiar, Bungie is creating it, are they not, and it has been in the works since at least ODST.  ;)

Of course it's familiar, Bungie is creating it, are they not, and it has been in the works since at least ODST.   ;)

Yea but almost the EXACT same base plot. And the game-play doesn't look all that impressive, kind of like borderlands with the RPG stuff. If thy had released like 3 years ago this might of been a Jesus level game but as it stands the only interesting thing is how the multiplayer works. And there really hasn't been that much info on that subject.

Yea but almost the EXACT same base plot. And the game-play doesn't look all that impressive, kind of like borderlands with the RPG stuff. If thy had released like 3 years ago this might of been a Jesus level game but as it stands the only interesting thing is how the multiplayer works. And there really hasn't been that much info on that subject.

Just pointing out a fact, every plot of every entertainment type is a copy of something else to some degree, Halo wasn't the first story created with that plot it's just very well know because of it

Hey, so I had this thought~ and when I say that people all scream and run but this is a good one. One is made so that all the used games Microsoft gets a lil tax on the games you buy right so they can increase their money made~? Remember an old saying~ "No taxation without representation"~? Microsoft just became downright unamerican. Time to have ourselves a revolution and not buy One~ who's with me~?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Destiny will be THE BEST on the PS4. It's superior hardware will really shine, plus, notice that whenever Bungie has showcased Destiny, it has been on a PS4.

Lol that is very true.

Although, I will be getting it for the xbox one. I actually will admit that the PS4 has better specks and they never tried to bone us, but I just like the feel of an xbox a little bit more. I even grew up with PS but switched to Xbox and have liked it more ever since, especially due to some of their exclusive titles.

So back on topic, Destiny may look better on PS4, but it is my destiny to play it on an xbox one. (lol I know that joke has been used like 4 times already, and yes I went there.)

• Like 1

After looking at my old post here so many things have changed so here is my updates thoughts on destiny  

I will be pre ordering destiny once the special edition list comes out for the ps4 the reasons for getting a ps4 are many although i do admit it was hard moving away from  Xbox to a PlayStation but it was the right choice I think. :thumbsup:

8775557357_6a5af3d093_z.jpg

Edited by Caboose the Ace

HORDERS, YOU ARE, HORDERS, ALL OF YOU!

I URGE YOU ALL TO GET DESTINY FOR THE PS4, HEAR MY WORDS!

Just kidding, buy seriously though, get it for the Playstation. It will run so much smoother, if not, buy it for the 360, Money-hungry Microsoft ain't getting my money for that brick!

Buy it to play and enjoy it, but, more people are likely getting it for the PS4.

• Like 1