Hello

-Legendary-

Ugh, Hi I guess it's about time I introduced myself, My name is Callum, some people call me Cal. But I really prefer Callum 'cause Cal kinda sounds like a girl's name. But if you prefer to call me Cal, I guess you can. I have no idea how this introduction thing works....

Maybe I should tell y'all why I'm here if anyone is reading this, I don't know but why not, I love Halo and I wanted a place in which I could share my thoughts and listen to other Halo Fams on various ON and OFF topics

so yeah that's that. Oh I also am willing to play any of the Halo's with you guys because your awesome and I'm tired of having to be a lone wolf because no one on my friends list plays Halo as much as I do.

I'm also British so I'll have different spellings to others such as Armour and Armor.  :offtopic: Yeah whoops sorry. 

All right well I think I'm done if there's anything else I've missed or you want to know just ask and/or let me know, okay Into = done :sweat:.