Join in progess

So for the 1000th time I have had a full team and had a join in progress split the team up and when I start playing the other team had 100 points in oddball. Needless to say I lost the game and felt like breaking my game as if this game needs anymore help being annoying. So this will be the 3rd time I will be ranked down in team objective because of join in progress. Please fix this. It is a major problem!!!!!

The only sure fix would be to remove it all together... But since that is never gonna happen (At least with Halo 4) we can all at least hope that 343i will remove it from Competitive/Classic playlists or Team oriented or Objective based ones.  

There is a way to cancel join in progress. If you hit start, go to network, and select my xbox 360, you won't join that game and will be taken back to the lobby. And I think join in progress is most annoying in FFA. I hate when I play a rumble pit and the leader already has like 15.