Hey people of Halo and clans. I am searching for a Halo 3/reach/4 clan that just wants to have a good time on the games. Im looking more for a custom game clan but i will play public as long as its not being taken too seriously. I want to win but not if everyone is mad. My friends don't really play any halos anymore so this is why im searching. If you have a non small (6+ players) clan i could join send me a message on XBL gt: RaRe Lego Piece. Or here i guess THANKS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• Hey there Lego Piece! I'm a recruiter from the xbox360 clan, Instant Death Squad.

Started in 2009, Instant Death Squad (IDS) is an XBOX 360 Gaming Clan with members from around the world and our mission is to provide an engaging and competitive environment for gamers of all ages and abilities.

We have more than a 1000 registered members and an active forum community! Instant Death Squad has both casual & competitive players of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo Series and we have an organized clan structure, and clan ranks updated monthly.We also participate in tournaments when available for Halo, Call of Duty and Battlefield. Another benefit of joining IDS are the clanmates who are fun to play with, and place the team above themselves. They are also mature and treat all other players with respect.Most importantly, clanmates who just want to have a fun time!

All you have to do is be active on XBL and our website for your required 2 week trial and be at least 18 years of age.Feel free to register and apply at - www.instantdeathsquad.net

IDS welcomes you,

Quack I R Duck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

bongoband1379772813tcyt.jpg

We are currently recruiting players of all skill levels. Our only requirements are a headset for party chat and that you are an honourable player (i.e. no spawn killing, t-bagging, etc.)

If you are interested in joining the clan message us on gamertag: bongoband or email [email protected]  for further details.