halo 4 Potential forge world add on idea

solventdeath

well this is just an idea i had and thought i should bring this up and share it but what i originally wanted from forge was to be able to not only make the map in any way but also be able to spawn enemies like the covenant and such but i dont want to do 10 or 15 at a time no i want to be able to spawn atleast 100-200 at a time a true challenge and testament to if you are a true spartan or not basically i wanted to be able to spawn armies of covies in forge and then play with a group and fight them back to an objective like i said this would be a great concept and id love to see it in an update for xbox live please feel free to add ideas to this and tell me what you think of my idea and if possible can 343 add this idea in an update to halo 4 and possibly any future halo games thanks

solventdeath

simply the idea is a massive combo of firefight but massive scale and forge so make as many enemies as possible and create the map to your standard i had a map built for the concept of maybe 12 spartans vs several hundred covies like 600 + depending on how long it takes because i wanted it to be set to keep spawning covies at a specific interval of time so like every 4 or 5 min maybe it spawns 200 more enemies untill you complete the objective but it would be a true testament of skill and true dedication to this game !

i dont want to do 10 or 15 at a time no i want to be able to spawn atleast 100-200 at a time 

SO.......In short, what you're saying is you want the ability to crash your Xbox??

Well, Microsoft might charge you money for it but you can do it for free easily.

• 4 weeks later...

maybe 12 spartans vs several hundred covies like 600 + depending on how long it takes because i wanted it to be set to keep spawning covies at a specific interval of time so like every 4 or 5 min maybe it spawns 200 more enemies untill you complete the objective but it would be a true testament of skill and true dedication to this game !

picard-facepalm2.jpg

Well you see not that I dont disagree with this idea but it is near impossible to have something similar to this. For reasons that I don't yet understand. It is a very good idae though. Yea they can do it with campaign, Firefight and Spartan Ops but notice that you can't have any of the maps you have created be put into Any of these. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.