Anyone else want some Nameplates?

DN2012

So, how many of you liked the nameplates from Halo Reach...Alright, you can put your hands down now.

If you ask me, nameplates were really cool. Not only did they show off things that you did., they added a sort of, pizzazz to the game. It just seemed to make things more vibrant and not as bland. I also liked that they could show you other Halo games that others played, that way you knew if they we familiar with the game or not.

If you agree with me or not, talk about it below. I think that the nameplates should come back. Bye!

Yeah I remember those, I never got one though...Always wanted to though. But moving on, I think it'd be awesome to get those back. They really do look neat, but this time maybe have more difficult milestones like 100,000 kills with the DMR gets you a DMR nameplate. I think it should be milestones that take a lot of determination to reach.

Out of all honesty, the reason that i originally joined this site was because i believed that i could get a nameplate for halo 4 :blushing: . i thought this was going to work just like bungie.net, but i turned out to be completely different. this was probably the greatest accident that ever happened to me

• 2 weeks later...

It would be cool to have a weapon mastery nameplate

please tell me your not thinking of what cod has done. when you complete or master, a weapon you get a nameplate of the weapon

nameplates would be nice but it would never be in halo 4, though we can hope for halo 5