Halo Spartan Assault Trailer

Frankenzer

Nice post! At first when I saw a picture of part of the logo for this posted by Mr. Bashful Brute I didn't think it was real because the Halo 5 logo that was also on the pic looked ridiculous so I assumed it was all fake. I'm surprised to see this though and I think it looks very entertaining. Not entertaining enough for me to get however.

• Like 1

This game looks...horrible? Did we really need this? Ok I like all the references to past Halo games, they're cool, but why making a game only for W8? Probably I already know the answer, I hate you so much Micro$oft. Halo is inevitably going to become a crappy saga. I was so thrilled when 343i announced the TV series, I really thought Halo was going to become the most expanded game saga ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course I would buy a Windows 8 Phone just to play this game.  I think this game looked amazing. So, the graphics were meh. The game really looked epic. Ok guys let me go buy that phone. Anyone got money xD?

I suggest buying a Nokia Lumia because that seems to be the cheapest phone capable of playing this game

• Like 1