June's MOM Post

I read it like a story of your life. It was fun and interesting and I've pulled that same thing one time where I just fell asleep with my mic on :hrhr:. Beckoningzebra you've come a long way in a short time and it's great to see a member who cares so much. Thank you for the shoutout and thanks for this great MoM post that I hope everyone reads through fully. As for your first MoM wish we might be able to do something about that during Staff vs Members but as for your second, I think we can definitely make that happen. Wear your Dog with honor and your pink with pride!

ALL HAIL BEEZEE!!

• Like 2

You know, I started reading your post and I got to the Steelers part and I grinned a little inside, knowing the discussions we've had about football. But that's not the point of this thread, the point is congratulating you on being MoM.

Awesome job, well done, bravo. Definitely worthy of being MoM.

• Like 2

this post made my day, i love you for this, thank you for making this site more fun for men will always remember you.also i like the patriots and he steelers just as much, HOW COULD YOU DISLIKE THE STEELERS!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!! great job and well deserved enjoy it as long as possible 

• Like 1

this post made my day, i love you for this, thank you for making this site more fun for men will always remember you.also i like the patriots and he steelers just as much, HOW COULD YOU DISLIKE THE STEELERS!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!! great job and well deserved enjoy it as long as possible

Sunday, October 31, 2004- The steelers ended our 21 game win streak and said the Patriots will never be on their level. :rant: That and James Harrison is always bashing the Pats.

• Like 1

Sunday, October 31, 2004- The steelers ended our 21 game win streak and said the Patriots will never be on their level. :rant: That and James Harrison is always bashing the Pats.

Ah, such a good day..  and the week before we ended the Eagles win streak too.  :D  ;)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

So I am very sorry I didnt see this last year. But I do remember that I tried to congratulate every one who made it to MoM status. At least I did in the announcements. But other things were keeping me busy. So I do feel pretty bad that I couldn't even browse the forums at the time to find the MoM's. I only saw what was in the announcements and did what I could to congratulate all the MoM's.  :( 

So here is my late Congrats, and a thank you for the shout out. :hugz: 

• Like 1