Halo 4 Matchmaking Tips

DN2012

There are many things you can do to be successful in halo 4. I will show you my own tricks that I use to win battles. Feel free to post your own for others.

1. If you know your enemy has a sniper, try jumping and crouching at the same time. This will make you harder to hit.

2. When faced with a hostile Mantis, work as a team to kill it.

3. In flood, try to reload Shorty after every fire, it helps when you have 4 flood coming at you.

4. Its easier to get snapshots at medium range distance.

5. If in the warthog side seat, use a short range gun to get run of hijackers on the drivers side.

6. Learn the combat flow of all the in-game maps. That way you can coordinate a strong attack.

7. Mongooses are very use full for driving flag carriers back to base.

8. Flag carriers can easily be killed with medium to long range weapons.

9. Coordination is key, work together and you can't lose.

10. Always watch your radar for assassins.

11. Crouching is a very efficient tool for sneaking around.

12. Learn what gun you use best, for me a DMR. For my friend, a suppresor.

13. Learn to concentrate and not let any ragers distract you.

14. In dominion , defence is key to winning the game.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a majority of this, about 98% of these tips. When you get into real competition, players who play on MLG/AGL Level these tips help:

Never engage the whole team by yourself, even if you're good you still shouldn't. It shows you take things for granted and you don't work well with teams ( I follow this tip almost everytime )

Never rush in any situation. Relax and go at a good pace, look at the situation and engage. If you run right into things you're just going to get the worst K/D you've ever saw and never put in a kill.

ALWAYS know the map. If you've been playing the game for a while you should memorize each area on each map. Utilize that tool and flank/stragetize etc against the enemy team

SNIPER TIP: You don't have to be a good sniper to snipe. If you're in the right area, flanked the team well you can still pick anyone off (tip from SNIP3DOWN) 

IF it is an objective type game. Always use teamwork, because the other team is and like I said, never engage the team by yourself and never rush because they aren't and that's how you're losing

There are many tips. Most I use is preferable, and takes practice such as your strafe, BR over DMR vice versa, aiming etc