what weapon do you prefer

kowloon

Well, my brother always tells me that the BR takes skills and the DMR doesn't. I proudly do not agree with that. These two guns are different in many many ways. Like, the design, range, ammo, scope and how it shoots. All of these explain why they both take skill. People tell me that if you shoot a spartan once with a DMR it will kill them in an instance. But, that's only if you get a headshot and that's rarely that it will kill them in an instance. Then they tell me it takes a whole clip to kill a single spartan with a BR. Well, let me tell you it takes a lot of skill to kill someone with a DMR. Personally I would go with the DMR. I feel like the range, design, scope and how it shoots really makes me want to use. For some uses I use BR but, not much. Just depends what combat I am going in to.

DMR happens to be the most efficient weapon if used at a good range upclose I'd say magnum I prefer to use the jetpack though so when I'm upclose I can dodge that barrage and get a clean headshot or nade really who thinks a br is worth ****...its so inefficient at a small range

I was using the BR at CQC even before the update, and I still do. For BTB or larger maps (Ragnarok etc.) I use the Light Rifle.

I don't know why, the DMR doesn't feel 'comfortable' in my hands :/

ya some how the dmr after the update feels different like I just used it for the first time

After the weapon update, the DMR is no longer the most powerful. Matchmaking is a little more balanced now because of this.

I use the BR and Carbine the most now. I still can't get the hang of the Light Rifle though. Can't get used to the reticle. :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah... There is so much skill involved in a gun that sprays triple headshots everywhere compared to a weapon that fires a single round at a time. Aim-assist notwithstanding, it is a very powerful weapon when used in groups because of the amount of ammunition it puts down range.

I prefer the DMR, it is more satisfying for me to use. I also love the Railgun, Splaser, and Sniper Rifles. Something about single shots make me happy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...