Dominion: The Day Away after-action report

RedStarRocket91

Got an idea. To everybody: If you're on he 'waiting' list, please, do start up a mini game and other stuff lobby that is invite only. It can work as a rest stop but keep the pace of all the participants who have been cycled out to keep running. Host of the lobby will constantly change, but when it does, please can the host ensure an eye kept on the shout box.

Also, yeah, there's been a MASSIVE inflow of new/unseen forum members who have popped up in this play date. Awesome!

That was a pretty fun game! I'd started out in Redstar's lobby, but then moved to help fill up Drizzy's. Ended up streaming it terribly for about 40 minutes on youtube, but that was that. The maps were fun, but repetitive due in fact to the reasons of 1. Forge Island couldn't be played in our lobby as some guy (Who may or may not be named D38-Boss) glitched it out, 2. Everybody made a map on Erosion or Impact, mostly Erosion, and 3. The one ravine map had this stupid, stupid kill zone.

Overall it was pretty fun, I'd recorded some moments, hopefully enough are funny that it can be edited into a funtage, and I think it went well! If there's one thing I'd suggest, it's to start it up earlier so people in other timezones have a better chance of getting in, and also, switch around the lobbies a bit more.

That was a pretty fun game! I'd started out in Redstar's lobby, but then moved to help fill up Drizzy's. Ended up streaming it terribly for about 40 minutes on youtube, but that was that. The maps were fun, but repetitive due in fact to the reasons of 1. Forge Island couldn't be played in our lobby as some guy (Who may or may not be named D38-Boss) glitched it out, 2. Everybody made a map on Erosion or Impact, mostly Erosion, and 3. The one ravine map had this stupid, stupid kill zone.

Overall it was pretty fun, I'd recorded some moments, hopefully enough are funny that it can be edited into a funtage, and I think it went well! If there's one thing I'd suggest, it's to start it up earlier so people in other timezones have a better chance of getting in, and also, switch around the lobbies a bit more.

I will eat your soul. I'll do it... you know I can.

And I still hold to the fact that it's Drizzy's fault. it only doesn't work when he Hosts... <_<

Count me in! You can probably already see it but my gamertag is Freak Jokr and I REALLY want to play with you guys!

Sorry, the playdate has already ended :/

It was one of the best playdates I've been for a while! And somehow I started in RedStar's lobby, i disconnected, and then found myself in Drizzy's o.O

I also need training with vehicles, especially with turrets :P

• Like 3

It was one of the best playdates I've been for a while! And somehow I started in RedStar's lobby, i disconnected, and then found myself in Drizzy's o.O

I'm very skilled at using turrets but I suck when driving banshees

I had a lot of fun and RedStarRocket was an awesome teammate. We had those bases defended!

While people were defending I was killing :D

Note: I trained for this playdate discovering that I was good with the carbine

Edited by Frankenzer
  • Like 1

You did beast on the gauss while I was driving.

• Like 1

Was that the one that blew my banshee up?

There wasnt a banshee on the map. It was the one with a mantis, a small indoors thing in the middle, 2 similar bases, and in between the bases and the middle structure was a little ramped-up platform.

There wasnt a banshee on the map. It was the one with a mantis, a small indoors thing in the middle, 2 similar bases, and in between the bases and the middle structure was a little ramped-up platform.

Ok then I thought that was the map where the warthog blew me up :D

It's a shame I was in splitscreen, my playing was less than average skills because of this. And I love how we found a big ony map which had never been seen before despite numerous play tests!

After the lobby with AbleSir ended, me and 3 other players stuck around and played some of our own maps. It was pretty fun fun and in the end, I had 3 new people on my friends list. The game ended because I was hosting a game and them my internet decided to die. LOL