list of what should or shouldn't be in halo 5

kowloon

playlists

king of the hill

capture the flag (one flag and two flag)

slayer pro

infinity slayer (optional)

team regicide/vip

oddball (one ball and three ball)

flood/infection

extraction/bomb (one bomb and neutral bomb)

dominion

CSR/ranked playlists

In halo 3 you have playlist that are social and ranked. In halo 4 all playlists are ranked. I think that 343 should make halo 5 like halo 3 for the rank playlists so you can determine what's your favorite style of playing. example: lone wolves, team doubles, team throwdown, snipers, swat and team slayer

campaign (unlock armor by getting skulls and completing missions like in halo 3)

10 missions

flood

covenant

forerunner

theater

You should be able to have your friends watch the same clip that your watching without them saving the film and you should be able to see from the other players views from either team.

Spartan ops/firefight

What one would you want it halo 5? Spartan ops or firefight?

More will be on the way just leave a comment and tell me what should or shouldn't be in halo 5.

Thank You

• Like 1

343,YOU NEED TO BE BETTER THAT BUNGIE. I HAVE THE SOLUTION.

Sorry about the title, I needed to grab your attention.

I have studied the Halo Series since I first began playing Bungie's amazing end to it's trilogy, Halo 3.

Throughout it's gameplay, after excruciating scrutiny, I have put several implements into focus that need improving. 

These categories would place you in a never-before-touched area of detail.

First; Covenant Alloy.

While this texture has had incremental improvements along with the corresponding technologies that have, as well, improved; it has always had a "kinda fuzzy" implement, corrupting the pure, unadulterated clarity  of this material. I have noticed this trend throughout all of Bungie's Halo games, rupturing the progressive climb towards its climax of high definition and I believe that altering this hazy texture, switching it out for a clearer and more precise texture.

Second; Covenant Armour (Specifically Halo 4's Alternate)

I agree that Halo needs a new look at the classic armors, but i believe that 343 took a step backwards with its design. This minimalist armor alters the ADVANCED Covenant battle gear, creating the illusion that the 
Covenant Elites have taken a HUGE step backwards in technology. Even if they are a defected clan, they have very ineffective armor choices, which don't match the Sangheili's drive for advances in warfare tech. Their armor has large gaps and bare patches that leave their occupants unprotected after their shields fail. To make it more realistic, I suggest, that is if Elites are present in Halo 5, 343 present more decoratively and aggressively renovated armors that infuse these ideals of basic Sangheili instincts.

Third;  Halo 4's Grunts (Starting to see a "Covenant" pattern huh?)

The Unggoy of Halo 4 had CYLINDRICAL methane tanks, whereas They have been well known to use CONICAL tanks to use with their face masks (not full helmets!) While you may have deliberately chose this difference to emphasize the variety between these Covenant forces and the original, I believe it is too big of a jump.

Their skin texture, I noticed, is very similar to the Sangheili's skin. It makes the Unggoy look more reptilian than they really are. They are known to have hard, rigid skins that make them tough to impacts and very resilient against battering conditions that would normally be uncomfortable. I suggest returning to a detailed, semi-chitinous shell-like texture, similar to Halo 3's appearance.

Fourth; YOU NEED A SECONDARY CHARACTER!

I don't care who the @!$# it is, but you CANNOT have two (2) Master Chiefs running around.

In Halo 4 you could have made the secondary co-op player a Spartan IV, or a new playable character and created a backstory for him/her. No. 343 was lazy and tried to pull of two separate Master Chiefs, locked in separate cyro-pods, Cortana saying the same thing to both of them so at least one of them would pay attention. How could you think that would work? Just make another character.

With all that in place, along with the great work you all have already accomplished, combined with Xbox One   playability, Halo 5 and beyond is sure to be an astounding success. Just listen to the players and all will go well.    :turned:  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Second; Covenant Armour (Specifically Halo 4's Alternate)

I agree that Halo needs a new look at the classic armors, but i believe that 343 took a step backwards with its design. This minimalist armor alters the ADVANCED Covenant battle gear, creating the illusion that the 
Covenant Elites have taken a HUGE step backwards in technology. Even if they are a defected clan, they have very ineffective armor choices, which don't match the Sangheili's drive for advances in warfare tech. Their armor has large gaps and bare patches that leave their occupants unprotected after their shields fail. To make it more realistic, I suggest, that is if Elites are present in Halo 5, 343 present more decoratively and aggressively renovated armors that infuse these ideals of basic Sangheili instincts.

i design of the Storm Sangheilli armour is that of traditional armour not the Covenant, the armour you saw win Halo 2 and anniversary