Making a team, any one interested?

Xyphien

Now this is simply just to have a pre-made 4's team so we won't have any randoms and can communicate with. It will be cooperative, but the only rule I have is no raging, there is no need to get mad at loosing, or if you died, there really isn't.

If anyone wishes to play 4's with us, or if no one else is on dubs just hit me up via message in game, My username is the same on here. If we all are decent enough, there may be some CB's but I'm unsure yet :)

Currently in the team is:

Xyphien (Me)

JC13999

this belongs in the Game Invitations Section

Or the clan recruitment/advertising section ;)

I looked, and could not find them, so I decided to post this here. My bad, I've reported this to have it moved. Thanks.

With fishy we can't lose

Nope. Lol. Have we played together or something before? Otherwise, how do you know how I play?

And I always enjoy someone to talk to on Xbox. Lol. Ever since I deleted all my friends, I've had no one to play/talk to. (I wonder why! lol)

If you need me, just let me know. If you want to add me, then you have to add my GT which is:

l Fishy l (That's with a lowercase L!!!)

Nope. Lol. Have we played together or something before? Otherwise, how do you know how I play?

And I always enjoy someone to talk to on Xbox. Lol. Ever since I deleted all my friends, I've had no one to play/talk to. (I wonder why! lol)

If you need me, just let me know. If you want to add me, then you have to add my GT which is:

l Fishy l (That's with a lowercase L!!!)

I was about to add i fishy i lol. I'll add you in a second, I'm not on 24/7 either. I have a full time job, though my last day is next Saturday. I'm planning on doing a lot for the few weeks/months I'll be off of work. I'm planning on hosting weekly tournaments for halo, lol, and more games, and will be online more. But as of now I go on xbox, and play halo as a last resort to my bordem. I'm online probably an hour or two every other day :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...