Halo ODST 2? :)

CHEESEYROCKET

The free roam was fun to mess around with but gets boring quickly. I would like to see a continuation of the squads story but not the way the original did it.

I agree though I did find the whole free roam thing fit with the story. But yes they should set it with just missions.

I think that it would be epic to crate a Halo 4 ODST 2. This would continue after the epilogue of Halo 3 ODST. What do you guys and girls think? :)

I love that Idea! and With that same great feeling of the firefight that was actually a challenge. ODST firefight was really fun with friends :D

I liked that feeling i got dropping into new mombassa, micky slammin into your pod throwin u off course. There should almost be just an odst history game, where u work your way up from innie hostage situations and corbulo academy to 2552 and the mombassa drops. COD campaign style cutscene to introduce the character and hos/ her role, the year and operation/planet. Maybe once u get to the mombassa drops your with another team inserted into a different part of mombassa or voi. Insted of having firefight u could have ONI ops, crazy "The babysitter" style missions( some could be accompanied by spartans). Having them execute high risk oni sanctioned assasinations and bombings. Would be cool if maybe insted of walking around a lonley city rockin the saxaphone you were on the UNSC Ben Dover inbetween missions, pickin on crewmen, training and maybe even customizing your armour?

• Like 1

Actually, I really liked the ODST game. Sure, I didn't see a need for adding the 3 between it and halo, but the plot was great. You were plunged into a nearly destroyed city whach was also deserted and not only that, you had to look for your lost team mates. I remember having a lot of trouble with the game though. For the first time I played it, I failed to realize that hitting select made a cursor appear to tell you were to go. But , with all seriousness, I think that there should be an ODST 2.

What about a sequel that ells the events of the first from the eyes of an Elite. Before you shoot down this idea, consider the following: playing as an Elite while fighting UNSC forces (including ODSTs), when suddenly the Brutes start killing your fellow Elites on order of the Prophets. You manage to escape, and run into Veronica Dare (ONI spook with the Recon helmet). You work together to survive and toward the end of the game, you sacrifice yourself to buy her time to escape. That's when she locks herself up in Data Hive until the Rookie finds her. Imagine the impact that your sacrifice would have on Dare, and if she appears in Halo 5 or 6, she can be a dynamic character that goes against ONI's plot to fuel the Elites' civil war and eradicate them in their weakened state. Perhaps she would be the one to contact Master Chief about it, leading to him going AWOL (as many speculate he has in the Halo 5 teaser), as well as possibly informing him about Guilty Spark surviving the battle at Installation 04B, and the list goes on. I think this kind of story would be best, as it can add to what is happening in the new trilogy.

• Like 2

I agree with PuRe PoNy. Halo 3: ODST was a surprise. When it came out i'm like they had a new Halo game, never knew that xD. But, I decided I would try it out. So I did. Omigosh I can not tell you have much of an enjoyment I had playing that game for hours and hours. It was just so fun. I would totally agree to this idea. Halo 4: ODST FTW! (For the win)  :chaingun: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...