First time back in a while!

Xyphien

So I originally quit halo 4 because the game is too much like call of duty, and Battle Field, but as a last resort I was so bored, I decided to give gaming consoles a try again, that and the fact that Xbox One is coming out. So I played halo 4 one last time to pretty much define if I'll be getting future halos. My first game since november/december I go 13/0, killing frenzy obviously, and had a complete blast. I have yet to go negative, and above all else, it's sooooo fun!

I'm use to playing MOBA's now, a slow passed beginning, fast middle, and either wreckage ending, or slaughtered ending. With Halo it's fast pace, fast pace, and then another face pace, you are constantly scanning the surroundings, ect. Absolutely amazing.

If anyone else has not played in a while, I highly recommend trying it out once more :)

I think the CSR system is starting to kick in more now as better players have got to higher rankings so for lower players or players starting anew you generally go against lower ranked players.  Definately a better balance these days, although not perfect.

I think the CSR system is starting to kick in more now as better players have got to higher rankings so for lower players or players starting anew you generally go against lower ranked players.  Definately a better balance these days, although not perfect.

I didn't know about the new system until I played with JC from the forums, and he was telling me about it. Which is why, now I go normal KD wise, and the first time I played after almost a year I did so good, because my CSR was at 0 instead of the normal score it should be. So I was literally going up against the worst players :) I'm glad though, because that score really got me hooked once again onto halo.