343 industries...the worst programmers in the history of the gaming industry

TWELVEGAUGE

Ummm.... Does anyone else wanna take a crack at this before I let loose?

Sure.

These guys totally and utterly destroyed this game in EVER way! Hey 343i, if you cannot make a game DON'T put your hands on the damn technology!!!!! Its sad, its 2013 and you guys couldn't program an Atari game!!!

There are many games worsely programmed in the gaming industry, even very popular games. Also, I would most likely be correct in assuming that you cannot program a game as complex as Halo 4, so be grateful that people take the time to make the games you play on a regular basis. Despite their faults, minor problems in games are hard to avoid, remove or fix. When code gets as complex as it is in games, there is always problems.

• Like 2

Halo 4 was not coded from scratch. it's a Blam! engine variant that was updated to support the myriad of new features they added. So I guess your saying, that Bungie programmed like complete ****, because the inevitable outcome of 343i taking the code produced this game? I'm not following your logic. maybe there is none?

I hate to come right out and say it, but programming an Atari game is not even in the same solar system as programming something for a dedicated x64 architecture proprietary gaming device. Maybe you should choose words a little better or... NOT BE A BAD TROLL! Seriously dude, did you really expect to sign up, post this and get a nice or even a good amount of responses to the turd of a topic? Perhaps we need a checkbox that reads...

"I am not a complete retard" and "I am not a bot" [x]

• Like 3

Ha!

You think H4 had its problems? Try Skyrim.

Skyrim is a buggy mess. But you know what? Its still a blast to play.

Bethesda didn't have the greatest sales in Fallout New Vegas, and with the little money they made from New Vegas, they made Skyrim. Skyrim has a ton of potentials. But Bethesda didn't fix any of them. And the more updates Bethesda released, the more buggier the game got. But despite the fact it was horribly done compared to its predecessors, it was still fun to play. And I play it almost constantly.

So I wouldn't suggest continuing to complain about a game. If you dont like it, dont play it. I personally dont like H4, and you know what I do? I go back and play Reach and let my Hubby play H4.

• Like 2

Every idea 343 comes up with has to be run past Micro$oft...So technically it is Microsoft who is ruining Halo. 

Its their fault Halo 2's Ending was a Massive cliffhanger.

Its their fault Halo 3 did not have a longer Campaign and more features.

Its their fault ODST did not have it's own dedicated multiplayer.

Its their fault Halo Reach was not like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y5yrMIgtjA

Its their fault for anything and everything you do not like about Halo 4.

• Like 2

Twinreaper....I could careless of your opinion, in fact I wipe my *** with it. I came here to say what I had to say and not give a rats *** what anybody thinks.

If you can criticize in your posts, then expect some to little criticizing back. There is really no reason to be down right rude. So please watch what you say around the forum. there are kids younger that 15 on here.

• Like 3