Favorite Halo

BananaMan900

Hey everyone!  :welcome: 

You all now what I'm gonna talk about right? Well, if you don't then...

I'm talking about favorite Halos!

There are different types of Halos. Some don't have to do with MasterCheif and some don't have to do with the first person shooter concept. Well actually one... Anyway, there are a total of eight Halos if I'm correct! Halo Reach, Halo Combat Evolved, Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Wars, and Halo 4! But there is just one that has a special place in your heart. One that you play over and over again! Your favorite Halo!

My favorite Halo is Halo 3! It had some of the best maps and some of the best weapons! It also had the best selection of vehicles! It had the best campaign too! (don't worry, no spoilers) I loved the last level but the second to last level was way too hard for me to handle without two or more players! :offtopic:  Well why don't you take that sign and throw it in a lava pit! Anyway (once again) I loved all levels, even the extremely hard second to last level! :veryangry: Sorry! When you get Halo 3, you will probably be sitting at the title screen listening to the music! (Now I sound like a salesman)

What's your favorite Halo? Reply to this post!

James (AKA BananaMan900)

You know pretty much all of the Halo's are great games that kept me up all night wanting more in the morning but, you know I would have to pick Halo 3 it what was what really put me into the gaming universe and it made me feel great! The reasons why I loved it so much was because,

• Simple graphics
  • Fun guns 
  • Great based map ideas
  • Non-lag
  • Made my life better

​There's a lot more ideas why I loved Halo 3 but, that's about all I would like to share ;o.

I'm with Jinx on this one.

Reach has a very good multiplayer base.

Halo 3's was all about "DLC OR NO PLAYING!"

Halo 4's was more like "Yeah, we're just gonna do this and then do this..."

Halo Reach was more of "Alright, you know what to do. You lost? Sucks. Get over it."

Well, if I had pick my least favorite halo..... It would be 4 because it just doesn't really SEEM like a halo game. Sure there's the covenant and stuff but, really. And I can't pick a favorite because Im stuck between 1,2, and 3 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can't help it. Have to do a list!

1: Halo 2 (pre xbox live)

a bit of nostalgia here, but my favourate halo moments were with my friends all crammed into one room playing halo 2. Also had my favourate campaign in any game ever.

2: Halo: Reach

It's tough to decide between 3 and Reach but thinking back the multiplayer mechanics of Reach were so good it allowed for so many awesome moments.

3: Halo 3

Amazing game, so much fun, almost on parr with Halo: Reach

4: Halo CE

I wasn't really old enough to fully appreciate how revolutionary this game was, but the campaign was pritty awesome.

5: Halo ODST

The campaign was awesome, but I really missed having spartans around.

6: Halo 4

I'm disappointed with this game. Every aspect of Halo 4 is lacking in some degree. I'd like to give 343 the benefit of the doubt and say that they are still learning and things are improving, but they are taking Halo in a direction that I'm not interested in. I still play Halo 4 but compared to other Halos, and the capabilities of video games today, it has missed the mark.

7: Halo Anniversary

Simply because I don't consider it a stand alone game. It's just a better looking Halo CE with a messed up multiplayer.

8: I haven't played halo wars so I don't know what it's like.

Aaaaahhhh It was good to get that off my chest :D

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...