Halo 4 needs Elites back

Panzer554

I was an Elite in 2,3 and in reach even though is was hard. this is the first halo game that I've played with no Elites. I think that with them Halo 4 would have so much more fans. The spartans look cool to me but the new Elites just look Beast. When I saw the images of the zealots before 4 came out, I wanted to play an Elite so bad. I just hope they add them back in 5, or maybey a dlc in 4. If someone in 343 sees this can you please tell us Elite fans why there are no elites.

343 wanted to try something new. Instead of allowing you to play as an Elite, they wanted to allow you to try to play as Flood instead. Now, I understand that many people are very upset with the fact you cant play as an Elite, but 343 has tried to change things to see how people liked it. But seeing as how most of the community wasnt thrilled with them doing away with the playable Elites, they may or may not be adding them back into H5. So do not hold me against it. I do not know what 343 has planned. 

Honestly, in Reach, there wasnt much elite armor. It would be cool to have halo 5 add elites with an armory like the Spartans'.

What about playable prometheans?

If there was playable Forerunners, then I would want to be the dog version of the forerunners. :D

• Like 1

If there was playable Forerunners, then I would want to be the dog version of the forerunners. :D

I would want to be the Watcher. Lol, shielding your teammates and reviving the dead ones would

be so much fun! Lol. Just imagine a watcher repetitively reviving a Promethean Commander!

And just to be more specific, which Promethean crawler would you be? The sniper or just 

the standard bolthshot/suppressor crawler?

I would want to be the Watcher. Lol, shielding your teammates and reviving the dead ones would

be so much fun! Lol. Just imagine a watcher repetitively reviving a Promethean Commander!

And just to be more specific, which Promethean crawler would you be? The sniper or just 

the standard bolthshot/suppressor crawler?

There's a difference? Show's how much I pay attention to the game. Either one works for me. lol. 

They are different, which is why I like them so much. :)